Page 1 of 2
Quote by MetalMusicianAl
it would be hilarious to see an asian person do those emotional guitar playing faces.

Well I'm half Asian but I don't have squinty eyes. I'm too Asian to be White and I'm too White to Asian. I've got the rice patty blues.
i'm asian, i play the blues...
Quote by drunkinkoala
you can be jesus.

Quote by Wesseem
most useless response i think i have ever seen on any forum ever.

Quote by Turkeyburger

Lolflag
Quote by guitarnoobie
I mean like, famous asian blues players.

Burn

I found it funny... Yeah, I know I'm weird.

The only Asian that I find is the closest to blues from a famous Asian person. http://youtube.com/watch?v=qtUiQJc7ZMI

IMO, I think Asian guitarists are more connected to Classical music for some weird reason.
Last edited by herman ri2 at Jul 20, 2008,
Listen to Papa Grows Funk.
"it is better to be a part of beauty
for one instant and then to cease
to exist than to exist forever
and never be part of beauty"
-Don Marquis

Quote by nebraskan
People who are racist are probably the most ignorant alive.

A serious sig? WHATTT?
what? who says i'm not famous!

Quote by drunkinkoala
you can be jesus.

Quote by Wesseem
most useless response i think i have ever seen on any forum ever.

Quote by Turkeyburger

Lolflag
Now that I think of it, I've never heard of any Asian blues players. Or any Asian metal players, or any Asian country players, or any Asian Jazz players. In fact I haven't heard of any famous Asian musicians other than Herman Li.
Quote by aznmetalhead93
Now that I think of it, I've never heard of any Asian blues players. Or any Asian metal players, or any Asian country players, or any Asian Jazz players. In fact I haven't heard of any famous Asian musicians other than Herman Li.

What? You've never heard of Galneryus? You should check them out if you're into Power-Metalish songs. Or check out Chthonic if you're into more extreme stuff.

To answer the thread, here's a video of a bunch of japanese people having a blues jam. Some of them are famous in Japan, but not much elsewhere.
Quote by aznmetalhead93

There's Jimmy Page and James Iha.

Quote by 1010011010
What? You've never heard of Galneryus? You should check them out if you're into Power-Metalish songs. Or check out Chthonic if you're into more extreme stuff.

And them.
Quote by CorvetteRick
I think he's only an 1/8 asian.

he really looks asian now that hes old.. i didnt even recognize him when i seen a picture of him o_O
Setup..:
Fender Roadhouse Strat
Fender Hotrod Deluxe amp
BOSS DS-2
Dunlop Jimi Hendrix Crybaby Wah
Quote by 1010011010
What? You've never heard of Galneryus? You should check them out if you're into Power-Metalish songs.

HAH! i'm listening to them right now. they're amazing. i've never heard them mentioned before until you did, i only found them through a jam video on youtube with syu, marty friedman, paul gilbert and other guitarists.
Quote by Shawnstoppable
Maybe David Choi?

Since when does he play the blues? And he's only famous on youtube and myspace.
No. Blues requires "soul" and "feeling" and Asians don't have souls, and they do not feel any emotions.
Quote by AzureNight
No. Blues requires "soul" and "feeling" and Asians don't have souls, and they do not feel any emotions.

All those damn robots...
miyavi does some bluesy stuff among his various visual kei, and dance things... his acoustic album had more blues than the other albums
Quote by Gibson_Rocker13
you are my new hero cause i do the exact same thing but i suck at it

#8 of the EHX USERS GUILD
Quote by SublimeGuitar
Orange Rocker 30. Best Marshall ever

epi firefly dsp 30, epi sg, big muff
olp five string, peavy max 158
Quote by hell_monkey
i'm asian, i play the blues...

Same here. I'm pretty prominent........
Quote by Lil Macker
I voted 9, cause I would only let my mum give me a handjob...

Quote by brennsy
SathiaSun for president

Un-Banned! Boy, does it feel great to be back.
Join the Bear Grylls Foundation group!
Quote by QuiatFat
Such a shame, Asian.

Sounds like someone is a raging racist.
Life must suck for you, eh?
O! music: Click (Youtube)

^ Click to see an acoustic arrangement of Ke$ha's 'Your Love is my Drug' - everyone's favourite song.
Quote by HaKattack
Don't you mean... the brues?

Oh god, my sides hurt from laughing
I should've seen that coming at some point.
Is Herman from Dragonforce, jeeze I hate those guys. They only got famous from GH. All there songs sound the same or have the same Progressions
Quote by CorvetteRick
I think he's only an 1/8 asian.
he started out 1/8 asian... as he's grown older, his asian heritage has increased in ratio to his white heritage, to the point where he is now approximately 84.7% asian.

Page 1 of 2