yeah so my 16th birthday is tommorow and for the past few years my birthdays have been...not so memorable...but this year will b diffrent im going to the movies and such with friends woohoo...so to makes this thread relavent i would like to know what is the best birthday experience you guys have!
Quote by Allnightmask22

Alternatively, have your friends hold him down, then take a dump in his mouth, make sure your genitals don't touch him though, that's gay.

Quote by RageAgainst...
Teddy-Metal
for those who like to mosh, but just wanna cuddle afterwards

smashing pumkins fans=)^
I once had a birthday....
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
the gift your mother gave me in the back room.......
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey XXX 60 watt combo
Ibanez TS9 Tubescreamer

Quote by Twist of fate
You're not racist, only black people are.

Quote by clincher09
Ah yes, you have a condition that many guys live with and are affected by everyday. It's called a penis.
Movies with friends, omg that is soooooo awesome. Did your mom plan it too? PS, Hellboy 2 is sweet.
well last year was a bottle of grey goose and half o of tree and my girl friend for the day...needless to say i enjoyed it
Quote by Gregray88
Movies with friends, omg that is soooooo awesome. Did your mom plan it too? PS, Hellboy 2 is sweet.

lol
Member #11 of the Steve Irwin Memorial Club, pm Clincher09 to join

Quote by MuffinMan
Women: the newest form of currency.
dude i was chillin with my girl at the park after dark, and the park ranger came up to my car and made me get out and do a sobriety check and stuff. it was kinda funny because he took my license and he saw it was my birthday, and he was like happy 18th birthday son, i'll let you two leave. it kinda ruined what i had going, but whatever.
Gear:
Blackstar HT-5 Half Stack
Damage control Solid Metal
Boss Flanger
Electro-Harmonix Q-Tron+
Dunlop 535Q Wah
General Guitar Gadgets ITS8 Overdrive
Marshall MS-4 Ministack

Guitars:

PRS Custom 24

Washburn D10 Quilted Bubinga
On my 17th birthday I lost my virginity.
On my 12th birthday, I got this kick ass little racing bike.
On my 15th birthday, I met two of my best friends.

Those are the only three that really stick out.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
Well, for one of my birthdays, my girlfriend had gotten into a cake, and when I got home, noone was there, so I walked into the living room, and there's this big cake, so I'm like "Mmm, cake!". As I begin to cut it, my girlfriend bursts out not wearing anything. We proceeded to make steamy, passionate love.

...oh, how I wish. How I wish
My Last.fm

Quote by \Powerslave/
HelloHalo, I love you.

WHO SEND ALL THESE BABIES TO FIGHT?
Quote by HelloHalo
Well, for one of my birthdays, my girlfriend had gotten into a cake, and when I got home, noone was there, so I walked into the living room, and there's this big cake, so I'm like "Mmm, cake!". As I begin to cut it, my girlfriend bursts out not wearing anything. We proceeded to make steamy, passionate love.

...oh, how I wish. How I wish

i thought the story was going to end in you accidentally cutting her...... i'm disapointed
Best birthday experience you say?
Gettin my ESP AX-400 and a marshall halfstack AND gettin laid.
I was 4.
Needless to say... None of that happened.
My birthdays are like pissing in the wind... it never ends well, and you always end up with piss in your eye.
"Bleed in your own light, Dream of your own life, I miss me, I miss everything...I'll never be"
Nothing really, my birthdays are relatively bland.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

On my 21st birthday, in the morning, I had a CT scan, and had a 1/4" drain shoved between my ribs.
Then I lay around for the rest of the morning and most of the afternoon, and then in the evening, I was taken down to theatre, had a tube jammed up my c*ck, got my abdomen sliced open and had about a half pint of pus drained out of me.
Yay!
Getting wankered in general really. Birthdays are just another day though arent they.
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

the time i got drunk, got sick half the night and woke up in a sleeping bag fully dressed.
Quote by dragoo-mon
+1 to carcass255, he knows funk will lead the way

Quote by DimebagLivesOn
Pies? You're the drunk one!
Birthdays stopped being exciting for me when I realized that you're just another day older than you were yesterday. lol. I just hang out with my friends on my birthdays though.
Quote by TurtlesNeverDie
Birthdays stopped being exciting for me when I realized that you're just another day older than you were yesterday. lol. I just hang out with my friends on my birthdays though.

My friends threw me a surprise this year. I got really drunk and puked.
Here's what the critics are saying about Hanzi_G:

Quote by SteveHouse
Hanzi_G = god damned prophet.

SIG ME GODDAMMIT
Last year my dad decided to beat me with a belt instead of a baseball bat...best birthday ever.