I just recently purchased a used Jackson pro (1991 import) and when I started playing today the volume just didn't want to come back up. I tried messing with the knobs and I haven't opened it up quite yet. I'm hoping someone would have an answer for my problem with me having to open it up.

It's the Three toned s/s/h set up with the floyd-rose tremolo.

Any help would be appreciated.
It's pretty much impossible to tell unless you open it up... Could be any number of things. Get out your soldering iron and start by looking for loose wires and such. If all else fails, take it to a guitar tech.
Yeah I guess that's really the only solution, eh. Now I just have to find a guitar tech because I suck majorly with soldering.
is your jackson a pro, or a professional. cuz there is a difference, ps this is completely un relevent to your post
epiphone gothic lp
ibanez arc-300
epiphone traditional pro lp
vox ad100vht head.
vox cab
It's a professional. It's freaking sweet! No name on the truss rod cover.

It just makes me sad that it had to go out. I found a guy that repairs guitar down the street so it's all good!
Last edited by cheese_in_a_box at Jul 21, 2008,
yea i got a kelly professional 90 model but it hs std on the truss rod cver. you might have the high dollar one i love mine
epiphone gothic lp
ibanez arc-300
epiphone traditional pro lp
vox ad100vht head.
vox cab
Haha sweet dude. Well keep enjoying your Jackson and rocking hard, yo. I can't wait to fix mine.