Does this match? Blue shirt (with black in it!) and black baggies?
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
hahah your a man bitch you broke man law dont ask other men what they think about your clothing
Quote by Smokey Amp
You're a God among men.

Seriously...

Quote by ticklemeemo
Dude, you are like the coolest dude like.. EVER!
i broke ur mom. ohh.

na going to an amusement park with some friends and my usual shorts were dirty brah
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Quote by DorkusMalorkus
Black matches with everything, dumb ass breeder.

what he said.
Quote by HeretiK538
Totally awesome, I love you.

Have my children.

Who gives a fuck? One of the most important Man Laws states that you don't wear what matches, you wear what is comfortable and smells the least like ass.
I simply cannot take this god-awful place anymore. Goodbye to all the good people here. The rest can fuck off.

It's wayyyy too hot man, what you thinking?

Quote by DorkusMalorkus
It better not be what you are wearing on a date.

This. It matches fine for everyday wear, but if it's a date or some other occasion where you wanna impress, put on a collared shirt.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
No, your **** does not match with that shirt.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by DorkusMalorkus
Shut up, you he-man hetero. Fashion is serious business.

So what's the occasion? It better not be what you are wearing on a date.

Politically correct response: While I respect the differing viewpoint given by homosexuals, I still remain of the opinion that fashion is a less than important endeavor and that people would be better off worrying about matters of greater import.

Non-politically correct response: Quiet fudge-packer
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Okay so it's the pit I know, but whats with all this dude man law you can't ask if something matches..

Sorry guys, but I try to make myself look presentable in any situation .

big willie everyone would take you a little more seriously if you werent a sharks fan.....win a cup already
Gear :
Gibson signature
CryBaby
Marshall MDX 250
AFFIRMATIVE IT MATCHES; I'm out bye brah's.

Quote by tr3nt
Okay so it's the pit I know, but whats with all this dude man law you can't ask if something matches..

Sorry guys, but I try to make myself look presentable in any situation .

The only time you should ever care is going on a date or on the job.

If you seriously went to the theme-park with your friends tomorrow and your friends were all like "Oh my god, that shirt does not go with those shorts at all!" I would suggest you get some new friends.
I simply cannot take this god-awful place anymore. Goodbye to all the good people here. The rest can fuck off.

Quote by bigwillie
Who gives a fuck? One of the most important Man Laws states that you don't wear what matches, you wear what is comfortable and smells the least like ass.

Thats pretty much what i do. Sometimes i have to compromise on the smell though.

Eg. i have a shirt that smells fine but i just spilled chocolate all over it so i go for a shirt that smells like ass.
Quote by DorkusMalorkus
UG has had Chip n' Dales ads too!

I know.

Quote by alekaka
big willie everyone would take you a little more seriously if you werent a sharks fan.....win a cup already

How dare you.

Quote by Gunpowder
Politically correct response: While I respect the differing viewpoint given by homosexuals, I still remain of the opinion that fashion is a less than important endeavor and that people would be better off worrying about matters of greater import.

Non-politically correct response: Quiet fudge-packer

It's hardly an endeavor. Wearing nice clothes that match isn't difficult. Of course, to the point of obsession, it is a bit of a waste, especially financially (oh but I wish money were no object). But it isn't hard to make yourself look better through clothes, even on a low budget.

But it makes a huge difference. It requires little effort to make yourself look professional, or sexy, or whatever it is you want to look like. And, let's face it, people judge on appearances. So why not put in a little effort?
Quote by bigwillie

If you seriously went to the theme-park with your friends tomorrow and your friends were all like "Oh my god, that shirt does not go with those shorts at all!" I would suggest you get some new friends.

Women sir..

Quote by tr3nt
Women sir..

Are you trying to fornicate with one or more of these women?

That changes the situation completely.

yes...WTF? anything goes with black!
Quote by SteveHouse
M. Night Shyamallama

gahaha manbitch. now wheres that man rules thread...
Gibson SG Special Faded(Super Distortion/PAF Pro)
Carvin V3M
Jet City JCA2112RC
Taylor 114e
Ibanez SR300e

Quote by Delanoir
In 60 years, there will still be Opeth.
You know why?
Death ain't got **** on Mikael.
Quote by bigwillie

I respectfully disagree.

What is wrong with caring about looking nice? Even if you aren't doing anything special, or trying to impress anyone in particular. It is so easy to look decent. It really just takes common sense. Of course there are more intricate details, but unless you and your friends are some pedantic fashionistas, it doesn't matter.

Also, no one really says things like "Oh my god, that shirt does not go with those shorts at all!"

Remember:

Never have a brown belt with black shoes!
Metallics are in (this mostly applies to girls clothing, but you metalheads, go crazy)
Everything should be more fitted. Baggy is finally out.
Quote by DorkusMalorkus
It's hardly an endeavor. Wearing nice clothes that match isn't difficult. Of course, to the point of obsession, it is a bit of a waste, especially financially (oh but I wish money were no object). But it isn't hard to make yourself look better through clothes, even on a low budget.

But it makes a huge difference. It requires little effort to make yourself look professional, or sexy, or whatever it is you want to look like. And, let's face it, people judge on appearances. So why not put in a little effort?

Well, yes, it's not overly difficult to find a shirt and pants that match and look aesthetically nice together, but I think that most people will know straightaway if two articles of clothing clash or look ugly together. There are also "fall-back" styles of clothing that never seem to go "out of style," and magazines can also offer opinions on what goes together (as the advertisers wouldn't put models in clothing that doesn't match).

It does tend to elicit an eye-roll from me whenever someone gets overly-obsessed with appearances and what they're wearing, however.
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]

Quote by Kensai

Quote by Dirge Humani

FUCK ROCKS!
Quote by Gunpowder
Well, yes, it's not overly difficult to find a shirt and pants that match and look aesthetically nice together, but I think that most people will know straightaway if two articles of clothing clash or look ugly together. There are also "fall-back" styles of clothing that never seem to go "out of style," and magazines can also offer opinions on what goes together (as the advertisers wouldn't put models in clothing that doesn't match).

It does tend to elicit an eye-roll from me whenever someone gets overly-obsessed with appearances and what they're wearing, however.

Yeah, exactly, it is common sense.

I think it is dumb to knock people who care about their look and style, it is a harmless indulgence.

Obsession, of course, can be obnoxious to others, but it is still harmless.

"So who loves the fall Marc Jacobs collection!?" Is that too much for you? Because it is a serious question. I love it.
Quote by DorkusMalorkus
Yeah, exactly, it is common sense.

I think it is dumb to knock people who care about their look and style, it is a harmless indulgence.

Obsession, of course, can be obnoxious to others, but it is still harmless.

"So who loves the fall Marc Jacobs collection!?" Is that too much for you? Because it is a serious question. I love it.

Well, I don't mean to say that I look down on only those that are obsessed with fashion. Anyone who gets too obsessed with something will get an eye-roll from me; having passion for something is completely different, though. And if you're passionate about fashion, then by all means, man, go for it; who am I to tell you what to like and what not to like?

The hard part is knowing where the line is drawn between healthy passion and unhealthy obsession.
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]

Quote by Kensai

Quote by Dirge Humani

FUCK ROCKS!
Quote by DorkusMalorkus
I respectfully disagree.

What is wrong with caring about looking nice? Even if you aren't doing anything special, or trying to impress anyone in particular. It is so easy to look decent. It really just takes common sense. Of course there are more intricate details, but unless you and your friends are some pedantic fashionistas, it doesn't matter.

Also, no one really says things like "Oh my god, that shirt does not go with those shorts at all!"

Remember:

Never have a brown belt with black shoes!
Metallics are in (this mostly applies to girls clothing, but you metalheads, go crazy)
Everything should be more fitted. Baggy is finally out.

Well, I'm not saying wear whatever with whatever. I will admit that I do indeed pay some attention to what I'm wearing, but just to make sure what I'm wearing isn't obviously offensive or anything. I couldn't care less about if the particular article of clothing is "in" or if my belt goes with my shoes.

Quote by bigwillie
Well, I'm not saying wear whatever with whatever. I will admit that I do indeed pay some attention to what I'm wearing, but just to make sure what I'm wearing isn't obviously offensive or anything. I couldn't care less about if the particular article of clothing is "in" or if my belt goes with my shoes.

Okay...

But for my sake, never wear brown belt and black shoes!
Quote by DorkusMalorkus
Okay...

But for my sake, never wear brown belt and black shoes!

I'm not making any promises, but I'll try to remember.

Not for fashion's sake, mind you, but just so you can sleep at night.