Oingo Boingo was a Ska/New Wave band formed in 1980 and disbanded in 1995.

What do you think of them?

Anyone heard of them?
I love them! I never heard any ska stuff from them though. I've just got Dead Man's Party.
Their music outside Dead Mans Party is great. This chick who comes over to our band practices jamming on trombone with us plays them all the time in her car she has a lot of their music. I've been listening to them extensively for a couple years.

Nice new avatar sargasm.
I noticed. You wouldn't want to give me a position in your Punk Forum cabinet would you? I am very qualified.
I don't think I even have a cabinet. You can be in it anyway though.

You can be minister of drunx punx
Yes Danny Elfman was in Oingo Boingo.

Little fact Warren Fitzgerald of the Vandals was also a member of Oingo Boingo at one point.

And don't you worry sargasm I will be a strong ambassador for your cabinet. Minister of the Drunx Punx and I will live up to my title posting drunken embarassing things hopefully on a nightly basis. This I can promise you. I won't let you down.
Last edited by KingsofSka at Jul 21, 2008,
Can I have a position too? I've got loads of experience in n00b harassing and being generally obnoxious. For what it's worth, I'm drunk right now.
Minister of n00b harassing of the Punk and Ska fourm.
Quote by capsfan17, ss311, newyorkdolls138, somepunkkid, johnnynemo, axeslash, BrianApocalypse, mike2, dookie dude, lavazza and pinheadslts75
Thank God for CowsWithGuns

Quote by MattTheArsonist
Cowswithguns is my forum hero.

Quote by UraniYum
Cowswithguns is some kind of god on earth.

Love is never having to say your safeword.
Alright CWG is minister of n00b harassing

Really, this should have been done 6 months ago. Oh well.
Sargasm I made my first official Minister of Drunx Punx post in the Thoughts n such. I hope to live up to my title.
Where's a good starting point? I've been meaning to check out this band for a while.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
The best thing Danny Elfman ever did was the simpsons theme tune.

I Youtubed Oingo Boingo. I like The Simpsons theme and the little I've heard from Tim Burton movies better. New Wave just sounds so cheesy to me. Apart from Devo, of course.