Poll: Which Killswitch Engage Singer Do YOU Prefer
Poll Options
View poll results: Which Killswitch Engage Singer Do YOU Prefer
Jesse Leach
4 24%
Howard Jones
13 76%
Voters: 17.
Who do you think is the better of the killswitch engage singers i personally prefer Jesse because of the way he wrote his lyrics and the way he wanted to show people the darkness in the world as well as showing how to overcome it.
ARCHITECTS

UNDEROATH

Aaron Gillespie
Dallas Green

Jesse is better by far.

By the way, you're about to get raped for posting this thread in the "metal" forum. Killswitch is metalcore and NOT metal.

*reported*
they are metal, they just don't belong here
and i don't know which one's which, but the black guys voice is awesome
Last edited by dminishedthingy at Jul 21, 2008,
to evilbeavil, you're a dick. who the hell cares what genre it is? notice the root of metalcore? yeah, it's metal. Killswitch Engage are metal. deal with it.

as for this Jesse Leach guy, i'm not actually sure i've ever heard any of the stuff he's done the vocals for... when did Howard Jones take over?
dst127 wrote:
Soundwash22 wrote:
Fred Durst is the Tom Green of music

No, some people actually like Tom Green.

dancesisidance wrote:
Shiroshu wrote:
I can't see Jimi approving of this.

Me neither, due to him not being alive and all.
Definitely Howard
Quote by darkstar2466

You are an idiot. Idiots get punished. You will be punished.
Quote by darkfire_storm
to evilbeavil, you're a dick. who the hell cares what genre it is? notice the root of metalcore? yeah, it's metal. Killswitch Engage are metal. deal with it.

yeah, you're such a dick for following the rules. genres are stupid, all metal sounds exactly the same
Quote by darkfire_storm
?

I agree, somewhat, but UG says metalcore goes in the hardcore forum and guess where we are?

UG!

Making threads that already exist for stuff like this is a waste of bandwidth, and therefore money.
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
Quote by Chris-W-11
his last album with killswitch was alive or just breathing

so My Last Serenade was the Jesse guy? i honestly couldn't tell the difference between the two then, i always thought it was the same guy. i guess they're both awesome.
dst127 wrote:
Soundwash22 wrote:

dancesisidance wrote:
Shiroshu wrote:

Quote by darkfire_storm

as for this Jesse Leach guy, i'm not actually sure i've ever heard any of the stuff he's done the vocals for... when did Howard Jones take over?

dude chill out.. i wasn't trying to be a dick.. i agree with what you say and im a big killswitch fan but i was just giving the TS a little heads up because he wasn't supposed to post this thread here..

read this: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=338207

killswitch and bands like them are supposed to be talked about in the "hardcore" forum and whilst i agree with you that they are metal, technically they aren't on this website..

howard took over shortly after the release of killswitch's second album "alive or just breathing" which was at the end of 2002.. that and their self titled album are the only albums to feature jesse on vocals

if you havent heard them with jesse you should really check out their older stuff its pretty sick.. listen to the vocals on "just barely breathing"
Quote by evilbeavil
dude chill out.. i wasn't trying to be a dick.. i agree with what you say and im a big killswitch fan but i was just giving the TS a little heads up because he wasn't supposed to post this thread here..

read this: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=338207

killswitch and bands like them are supposed to be talked about in the "hardcore" forum and whilst i agree with you that they are metal, technically they aren't on this website..

howard took over shortly after the release of killswitch's second album "alive or just breathing" which was at the end of 2002.. that and their self titled album are the only albums to feature jesse on vocals

if you havent heard them with jesse you should really check out their older stuff its pretty sick.. listen to the vocals on "just barely breathing"

sorry dude, my bad i guess. i've never really read the rules and stuff for the forums, i thought you were just being a dick. i dunno, seeing somebody who drops the little *reported* thing or whatever just seems to come off as a condescending asshole to me, but then again, it's hard to make tone clear in text. and thanks for the recommendation, i'll check it out.
dst127 wrote:
Soundwash22 wrote:

dancesisidance wrote:
Shiroshu wrote:

should i repost this thread in the correct forum for a more accurate result. and will i just have to make a new thread exactly the same or is there some other official way
ARCHITECTS

UNDEROATH

Aaron Gillespie
Dallas Green

Quote by Chris-W-11
should i repost this thread in the correct forum for a more accurate result. and will i just have to make a new thread exactly the same or is there some other official way

Go to the KsE thread in the Hardcore forum

R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
Quote by darkfire_storm
sorry dude, my bad i guess. i've never really read the rules and stuff for the forums, i thought you were just being a dick. i dunno, seeing somebody who drops the little *reported* thing or whatever just seems to come off as a condescending asshole to me, but then again, it's hard to make tone clear in text. and thanks for the recommendation, i'll check it out.

fair enough.. no worries dude