I have decided in my many buildings of bolt-on necks, that i am tired of it. I am going to do this build as more of an expiriment. I am building the telecaster for a client, it will be left handed. The double cut will likely be for my friend, who supplied all the parts/wood, and i will be building it for him for free. best friend for the past 8 years, you know. The telecaster will likely be a wilkinson two-point floating tremolo, or a strat style regular trem, he is a country/blues player and has only played an acoustic guitar for the past 25 years, so i will be giving him a 25'' martin scale length, and a 16'' fretboard radius to match his martin guitars. It will have typical telecaster pickups, probably just fender standard whatevers, tele control plate, all that jazz. hes not final on that yet though, i gotta sit down with him and discuss and price, this was just over the phone nonsense.

as for the DC goes... two humbuckers, probably a gotoh floyd rose, 12'' fretboard radius, jumbo frets, he basically wants a guitar that is sorta like his Schecter Classic, but not stereotypically a schecter guitar (cheesey vine of life, the fact that everyone in the world and their lesbian sisters have one). will have a carved top. body woods are not certain yet, id like to go maple/bloodwood look, the white with the red is stunning. these builds will both be occuring at the same time. these will start once i finish my tele/strat build and get some down payments. i am definitely looking forward to dealing with neck-throughage... a permenant accurate center line sounds like a DREAM to work with. hahaha.
Looking forward to seeing these!
Gear
Fender Thinline Telecaster Deluxe

1983 Aria Pro II XX Deluxe Flying V

2007 S101 EGU34

1963 Kay Vanguard

1964 Kay Vanguard

AXL Badwater SRO

Hondo Strat

1974 Acoustic(brand) 134 4x10 combo

Epiphone Valve Jr.
Sounds great!! Good luck.

Also, you said you build guitars for clients. How much would it cost for you to do a Les Paul double cutaway? That looks like this --> http://www.guitarcenter.com/Gibson-Les-Paul-Faded-Double-Cutaway-Electric-Guitar-102112661-i1149450.gc
the worn cherry version not the faded yellow.

I wouldn't really mind on the choice of wood, as long as the fretboard is rosewood, and you don't use like plywood or something.

How much would that cost me if you are willing to do it? Oh yeah not a neck-thru a bolt-on or set neck is preffered.
Do NOT look behind you.
Quote by c_man471
Sounds great!! Good luck.

Also, you said you build guitars for clients. How much would it cost for you to do a Les Paul double cutaway? That looks like this --> http://www.guitarcenter.com/Gibson-Les-Paul-Faded-Double-Cutaway-Electric-Guitar-102112661-i1149450.gc
the worn cherry version not the faded yellow.

I wouldn't really mind on the choice of wood, as long as the fretboard is rosewood, and you don't use like plywood or something.

How much would that cost me if you are willing to do it? Oh yeah not a neck-thru a bolt-on or set neck is preffered.

if you are totally serious about buying a guitar from me, send me a PM.
^

PM'd

edit: I am not willing to spend a fortune on this, so cheap parts are acceptable.
Do NOT look behind you.