Ive somehow lost the awsome calluses i had a few weeks back and i need em back fast, im once again using smaller gauged strings and rubbing my figers through gravel, i also heard puting them in got candle wax works but are there any other techniques?
play guitar like a mofo
My Gear-
Schecter C7 FR
Schecter Damien 7
Line 6 Spider III 150 2x12
Massive pedal board
Spector Legend Custom 5 string
Ampeg BA-112 50 watt
yea people use superglue ive heard

but i agree with homeboy above
Taylor 314CE
Modulus G2T and G3CT
3 Warmoth Guitars
2 Fender MIA Strats--SRV & JM
Alvarez w/ Modulus Neck and EMG DG-20s
Marshall JCM 2000 DSL 50 w/ 1960a cab
Breedlove AC250/SM12
Gold Tone Weissenborn
Adrenalinn III & FCB1010
ALOT of pedals
Why would smaller strings help you? I went from 9s to 11s and they suddenly got really hard. Seriously though, play a LOT! Or you could play the bass to get them really fast...
I have too much gear to fit!
The only thing that really develops calluses is playing, so get to it!
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by BassGuitarGod
play guitar like a mofo

Pretty much. It never happened for me in eight years of playing bass, or since I switched to guitar. Then I got into Megadeth and my fingers were shredded.
just play the guitar, easy shortcuts=no fun, unless you got a coming gig then superglue away
I see you're not using the UG black theme

Originally posted by GOD
akm_202, i now announce you, king of awesome. You may bow down to me.
Surgical spirits! Surgeon’s use it to toughen up delicate skin areas when they need to apply stitches a flesh wound. You can pick it in any chemist.

Failing that. Use 11's and do load of sliding. Acoustic strings seem to toughen up the skin quicker. And play loads.
Yamaha Pacifica 112
Tanglewood TW15NS
Line6 Spider III 15w (playing into the MP3/CD input = bypass all the Spider processing)
Boss DD-3
DigiTech RP500

My other passion in life My Site
I seriously wouldnt advise putting superglue on your fingers, I did it with Superglue that my brother uses for warhammer figures and it BURNED. LIKE. ****. Couldn't play for days.