I'm 16 no drivers liscense, no job, no source of income....I got band Practice every otheday....i need the ultimate practice scedule, I could never make up my own i'm a bit to....Dumb I need Resources on techniques, i have a book of scales, i go to this one website for Music Theory, I just need a set of guidelines for my very bad attention span...any help?
Equipment Fund: $947
SAving for Marhall DSL100 Half stack

Gear
Epiphone LP Standard
Starcaster by Fender
Marshall MG30DFX
VOx Pathfinder 15R
Vox Wah
Wait.. What do you need? May I recommend punctuation and carefully planning out your thoughts please? I'd be happy to help, but I don't know what you need..
Dorkus.
i need resources mostly, on techniques and stuff..and a scedule to practice all said techniques...cuz i normally just set around and mess around...playing a bunch of stuff that doesn't sound good, and at band practice i just mess around.
but before i go off i need
List of Techniques
Songs that i can practice techniques in
And a schedule...cuz i have a bad attention span

Gear
Epiphone LP Standard
Starcaster by Fender
Marshall MG30DFX
VOx Pathfinder 15R
Vox Wah
What genres do you play? Some techniques just don't work that well in certain music types. You wouldn't do 155BPM 16th note sweep arpeggios in blues, and you wouldn't use a 12 bar format for a metalcore song (Although you could if you wanted to).
I would recommend 2 things:

1 - Learn proper grammar, your post is nearly incomprehensible.

2 - Learn music theory. If you have a band practice every other day (as I surmised from your post) you'll get all the technique practice you'll need.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
1. Stop messing around at band practice. Have fun but don't be stupid.
2. Play for two hours a day (roughly, just PLAY GODDAMN IT) and practice different things.
3. Techniques? Fingerpicking, Sweep picking, hammering on/hammering off, it all depends on your level of playing.
4. Songs: What Sorta stuff are you into?

How long have you been playing?
Dorkus.
been play roughly a year, i'd say i was one of the best in the class towards the end of the year(Most of the kids in there said i was too, even the kids i thought were better than me) I like Led Zep, Clapton, Hendrix, GnR, and Velvet Revolver(Zep the most tho)

Gear
Epiphone LP Standard
Starcaster by Fender
Marshall MG30DFX
VOx Pathfinder 15R
Vox Wah
Well you have a good start. I would say get into Jazz and Blues. AND EVERYTHING ELSE. Classical Latin jazz, bluesgrass, country. EVERYTHING.

If you spend your life on one musical genre, you're wasting you time. But I would just go along with what everybody else has said along with what I said. Practice a bunch, don't get cocky, and have fun.
Dorkus.
Can u tell me is this is a good site to learn the music theory at? i've been taking lessons off it Musictheory.net

Gear
Epiphone LP Standard
Starcaster by Fender
Marshall MG30DFX
VOx Pathfinder 15R
Vox Wah
I like that site, I've been in music for awhile and it's already cleared up a few things.
Dorkus.