What is your guitar layout like? Ive got My Aria strat on a hanger next to my Ashton Acoustic, then below that i have my RMS amp set up and theres two nails on the opening to my cupboard (walk in cupboard) which hold my leads and then i have my Zoom pedal on a table when not set up,next to my amp theres my toolbox which has all my screws and bits and things i use for working on the guitars, and i havent gotten a stand for it yet but i recently was given an Ibanez Salvador, it has no strings (buying them like tomorrow) so its in the ashton box from my acoustic. i used my layout as an example

Peace

Jacksta
Epiphone hanging on wall above the Peavey Classic 30. My Preacher is on the other wall, my SG is on a stand next to the Peavey, and my Taylor is leaning on the wall next to the door.
i made hangers out of tool hangers from home depot, i have my strat, tele, warlock, P-Bass, Ibanez AE hanging from them, and my Project on a floor stand. my amp used to be under my desk, but i wasn't getting the full sound from underthere, so it;s in the middle of my room with my Death Metal, Distortion Factory, Synth wah, Hendrix Fuzz Wah, Digidelay,and Amp Footswitch scattered about in front of it. (and soon my digiverb) and i have rats nests of cables strewn about as well.
Quote by Crimzin3
The Myth: Mesa amps were given to us by God, and sound as such.
The Truth: True. God is the CEO and Jesus does QC at Mesa...yup.

I keep my guitar in its origenal box in the closet........... its not worthy enough to be in the open and if i kept it in the open my sister will reck it. If I get an Ibanez or a guitar nicer than I have now I might het a hanger for it.
Quote by Trefellin
Anyone with half a brain knows that Jesus is way more metal than Satan. Lucifer was the worlds very first emo.

Quote by glowinghamster4'

i just want to let you know that made my day.

Quote by Weaponized
Solid state master race
Quote by Jacksta
What is your guitar layout like? Ive got My Aria strat on a hanger next to my Ashton Acoustic, then below that i have my RMS amp set up and theres two nails on the opening to my cupboard (walk in cupboard) which hold my leads and then i have my Zoom pedal on a table when not set up,next to my amp theres my toolbox which has all my screws and bits and things i use for working on the guitars, and i havent gotten a stand for it yet but i recently was given an Ibanez Salvador, it has no strings (buying them like tomorrow) so its in the ashton box from my acoustic. i used my layout as an example

Peace

Jacksta

my desk holds my amps and pedals on the right side, all ready to use. and on the left side is the recording gear i use for recording s**t. my guitars are left generaly anyware.
my electric's in the study with my brothers basses and my mums guitars and my amp is under the keyboard. my acoustic is usually either on my bed or on my beanbag
------------------------------------------------------------------

im a girl, dont call me 'he'

Quote by aznmetalhead93
I used to think Eddie Van Halen was a vampire.
ive got me only guitar on a stand next to my amp
o and a 3 quater size acoustic leaning on the amp
Pull my finger

Quote by Explicit User

"Kyle.. Do you know what homosex is?"
me:"...yes... why?"
"Do you want to have it?"
Me again:"...no Anthony..no i don't"
"Oh.. okay.. good night"

haha

Quote by madhampster
Dear god the pit is a force to be reckoned with.
I have my 12 string acoustic next to my Dean bass, next to my Jackson Guitar, next to my OLP bass, next to my acoustic on one stand. Across my room is are my guitar and bass amp on a shelf next to my subwoofer, and in front of the amps I've got my distortion pedal, and my wah already to be played and plugged in.

When I get my epiphone, it's getting a wall-hanger next to the guitar stand, 'cos theres no room on it for another one.
marshall half stack right beside the comp so i can play along with tunes,
takamine acoustic leaning on the right of the amp with a Jackson DK2 pro in a stand beside it and a Schecter C1 Hellraiser beside that
Guitar:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Jackson DK2-L w/ Dimarzio X2N
Takamine acoustic

Bass:
Fender Precision Bass

Amp:
Marshall AVTX150H
Behringer BG412F
Marshall MG15MSII
My guitar..
is on the floor..
next to the Epiphone..
in the empty space..
where the stands should be.

I am poor.
But very high.
mhmm.
CUNT
Let you true colors s h i n e.
My Twin Reverb is sitting next to my door of my dorm, my Jag-Stang is under my bed in its case, my Stratocaster is in a softcase in my closet, my Fender GDC-200SCE is propped up against the stupid space heater on the wall, my girlfriend's Johnson Acoustic is up against a wall, and all my cords, screws, tools effects pedals, extra tubes are in a drawer next to my twin.

And my other Fender Acoustic is in the shop because of a warped neck
Haikus are easy
But sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator
a 2008 fender strat and a 2005 epiphone les paul...they are my life

i got a vox half stack too...thats it no effects or anything =/

I'm still saving for the fuzz pedal.
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
Quote by SlinkyBlue

Will that even sound good with the blues driver and fuzz on at the same time?
my marshall halfstack is next to my 4 guitar stand.
my guitar stand holds my ibanez rgt 42, fender tele, martin 12, and schecter hellraiser in black cherry.
Quote by SlinkyBlue

Hey, how much do Wah-Wah pedals cost generally?
my tele LP and hondo ii LP rep are all on hangers my ibanez and crappy LP rep are on stands next to my fender amp and in front of that is my korg ax-10 and boss ds-2. <-----Thats one long run on sentence.
I have my amp in the corner of the room next to my bed. My Ibanez SZ is on a stand, the Ibanez AC is leaning on my hollowbody case and my 7-string ibanez is in it's case. Pedals are all on or around the amp, one lead is plugged in and the other is wrapped up on the floor.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
My Gibson LP in it's hard case on the floor next to my bed.

My 100W ashton amp on a sideways chest of drawers type deal, with amm my assorted effects pedals lined up along side my bed.

My ****ty Cort electric on a stand next to the drawers.

2 3/4 nylon acoustics leaning up against walls, as well as a 1/2 sized nylon.

My steel stringed acoustic is next to me as i speak, and i carry it around with me most places.

EDIT: a rough estimation of my room setup.

I hate my username, it all happened in a rush

████████████████████████████████████████████
Last edited by bLiNk182fOrLyF at Jul 21, 2008,