i need one... link please.. and can your put custom inlays on something that already has inlays? and already has frets on the neck?
In your eyes I see the darkness that tourments you, and in your head where it dwells, I'll give you my hand if you reach out and grab it, let's walk away from this hell.
really guys i need some help... even if you did it yourself... did it turn out well?
In your eyes I see the darkness that tourments you, and in your head where it dwells, I'll give you my hand if you reach out and grab it, let's walk away from this hell.
Yes, you can inlay if the neck is fretted. And it depends on what the inlays are. If they are just dots, you'll be able to inlay over them fine.
awesome thanks.. but do you know where i could find out how? and it is the standard dot inlay...
thanks that's petty much what i was looking for...