Hey everyone, I'm doing a little solo, mellow instrumental project.
It'd be great if you could all check it out and tell me what you think.
And quite possibly add me because it is myspace after all.

My Music

I will, of course, return the favor
Very nice, I like it, the quality is great and I like your songs, and the piano in Drifiting,

please check out my band, the thread is in here.
Set the controls to the heart of the sun.
i like the songs + good quality. perhaps drum beats might add rhythm? but its really cool as it is
mine is in the sig take a look if you have a chance :P
Ibanez S320 with Dimarzio Fred + Seymour Duncan 59-> Weeping Demon Wah -> Ibanez TS-7 -> Homemade iBoost x3 -> Keeley DS-1 -> Visual Sound H2O -> MXR Ten Band -> Traynor YCV20
thanks. and yeah, i always wanted to add some drums, but i cant play, and i cant find a good machine.
im actually surprised at the quality, cause im just using audacity.
Alright - I too have started recording a solo project and am using Audacity. I am jealous - your recordings sound so much nicer than mine. Can you share your secrets as to how to get good sounding recordings from Audacity?

Anyways, I'm really liking your tunes - everything is really mellow and each part fits in with each other part really well. The music is very relaxing and I think that some tracks (Drifting, in particular) would work really well as the background music to scenes in some movies.

Good stuff - I'm going to add you as a friend on myspace and hopefully you'll have the time to check out some of my acoustic tracks, and possibly share the secret to getting good sounding recordings with me.
haha ill check you out man.
and ill just leave a little message about quality too.
its really funny though, cause three people have now told me that most of my stuff sounds movie soundtrack esque, and i really had no intention of that lol.
Great stuff man, your recording quality kicks ass and ur music is really mellow and spacey. I like it a lot. Crit for crit? www.myspace.com/embryonicnightmare
“It's easy to play any musical instrument: all you have to do is touch the right key at the right time and the instrument will play itself.” - Bach
actually now that i think about it, ur music sort of reminds me of some stuff written by Michael Andrews. He is a composer who wrote the score for the movie "Donnie Darko". In particular there is a song in that movie called "The Artifact & Living" ur music reminds me of that song for some reason.
“It's easy to play any musical instrument: all you have to do is touch the right key at the right time and the instrument will play itself.” - Bach