http://www.myspace.com/themiragetheory

We are from Puerto Rico

We have 2 songs that are the band's latest recordings

"Our Secular Devotion" and "Origin"

The other 2 are "Journey to Lyra" (not a real song, just to let you know) and "Look Up" is a preview of the next song we'll be recording next.

anyway, check it out!!!

Thanks!!!!

Last edited by The Silence at Jul 24, 2008,
have to say first "check out my band" link that I've clicked that wasn't complete garbage. good stuff keep it up
I have to agree, you guys are great. Origin is a great song.
Set the controls to the heart of the sun.
Quote by LuciferSam.
I have to agree, you guys are great. Origin is a great song.

Thanks, i wrote it myself!!!
" Impossible thoughts, Stay on this cruise, Never go back, Relaxation calms these metal nerves. "
Quote by The Silence
Thanks, i wrote it myself!!!

I meant to say the guitars, i wrote them all!!!
" Impossible thoughts, Stay on this cruise, Never go back, Relaxation calms these metal nerves. "
Quote by DrPants PhD
Best band i've heard on these forums! Just added you

SWEET!!! I'll leave you a comment!!!
We also have videos playing live!!
I like Our Secular Devotion and i like how origin builds up and get heavier. Do you plan on releasing an ep?
I leik music
Quote by col50
I like Our Secular Devotion and i like how origin builds up and get heavier. Do you plan on releasing an ep?

Yes, we are trying to recollect money to start recording our EP a soon as possible, so we can then get our music out there!!!
Quote by The Silence
Yes, we are trying to recollect money to start recording our EP a soon as possible, so we can then get our music out there!!!

Is there any other way I can hear your guys music?

My computer hates myspace and doesn't let me listen to songs on it.
Quote by Guitarfreak777
Is there any other way I can hear your guys music?

My computer hates myspace and doesn't let me listen to songs on it.

Well um you can listen to "Origin" in my UG profile!!! unless your computer hates UG profiles too!!!
The Mirage Theory is easily one of the best ****ing names I've ever heard... I'll have to wait until I get to band practice to listen to the music, though. My computer also hates MySpace.
Quote by gilly_90
Hi, I'm looking for some fruit, I can't decide between apples and oranges.
Which one is better?
Thanks
Quote by Shining_Yrael
The Mirage Theory is easily one of the best ****ing names I've ever heard... I'll have to wait until I get to band practice to listen to the music, though. My computer also hates MySpace.

Thanks. I'm glad you like it, but if your computer hates myspace, then you got a problem.
Last edited by The Silence at Jul 28, 2008,
there's an other preview to a other song!!!Again, it's just a preview!!!!
I listened to the untitled song and Origin, liked them both, nice job with the guitars I liked the heavy riffs in Origin alot. Keep up the good work!
Quote by Shrexter
I listened to the untitled song and Origin, liked them both, nice job with the guitars I liked the heavy riffs in Origin alot. Keep up the good work!

Thanks man, I appreciate it. Help us Spread the word!!!!
Quote by Shining_Yrael

ohhh by the way, your quote made me laugh so hard!!!!!
There's a video for "Origin" too
New layout too!!!
really liked origin and im a fan of the genre
great work keep it up
Boxing Kangaroo Of The Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join. Australians only.
Thanks
Quote by goest
This is brilliant....my ear pussy just orgasmed

And that's good my friend :P
New Layout...Again!!!
A preview of a new song called "The Threnody"
A new untitled song preview is in our myspace, It's rather a slow/ clean to low gain guitar song with a hint of reverb.

check it out!
We are gonna be recording a new song called "Look Up" . In the meantime keep listening to "Origin" and "Our Secular Devotion". Thanks.