Just picked up Skitsystems new album, Stigmata. Probably one of the best crust/grind records I've ever heard. All the instruments are clean and well mixed without sounding over produced, the pace is blazing without sounding too pretentious. Nothing original but a damn solid album if I've ever heard one.

http://www.myspace.com/skitsystemband
coming to terms with an inevitable death.
Do you guys talk about this kind of thing on this forum? Maybe I should start posting here.

You could also post this in the punk forum and receive no complaints.

Anyway, pretty sweet band.
You always have great recs man.
I'm digging this stuff, the vocals are really entertaining.
Quote by ch715dallat
Necrophagist how could all you n00bs forget the best german metalcore band ever. i think theyre tech metalcore tho or sumfin
yeah stigmata is a decent record

i'm also suprised how popular skitsytem are especially when their are so many better bands...
Quote by crustyreed
yeah stigmata is a decent record

i'm also suprised how popular skitsytem are especially when their are so many better bands...

share?
well on UG alone their are 2 skitsystems thread. And i know from people in sweden that many metal heads over their are into SS. When most of us regard them as a pretty good solid band, their are many other bands (Wolfbrigade, kakistocracy, warcollapse, hellshock, WB2D, ATU (to name a few) who should be receiving the same amount of love outside the crust scene (if not more) than SS.

I guess having some records on havoc was a big boost because that got alot of people outside of the crust scene to hear them. (actually I think WB are getting more love than I know about)
Quote by alcapwnr
Agothocles
Amebix
Anti-cimex

Antischism
Avskum
Boltthrower
Capitalist Casualties
Concrete Sox
Cripple Bastards
Disfear
Disrupt
Doom
Dystopia

F.A.R
Hellbastard
Iskra
Mob47
Sore Throat
Terrorizer

Good mix of crust, anarcho, grind and powerviolence (little bit of sludge/doom)

i know these bands, but I'll be sure to check out the rest. And I'm a huge terrorizer fan. World downfall is probably my favorite grind album ever.
Quote by alcapwnr

Boltthrower

Concrete Sox

Good mix of crust, anarcho, grind and powerviolence (little bit of sludge/doom)

hey you mind telling me where you got your BT and CS i can never find any of their early stuff?!

Thanks, reed
pretty decent.
Quote by tomohawkjoe
You guys do realize that this
moved in any position isn't a tritone. There is only two tones in that chord, the root and the diminished fifth.

lol
Enkel Resa Till Rännstenen and Stigmata, two more specimens of hardcore madness translated into a modern style.
lstfm

I'm a Nazi, baby
I'm a Nazi, yes I am
I'm a Nazi schatzi, you know I'll fight for the Fatherland
Enkel is my favorite, the most crushing d-beat release ever. Always found their link to At The Gates fascinating.
Quote by Steve08
Acid probably makes you feel less like a hedonistic raver piece of trash, too.

Only Lindberg was in Skitsystem, no?
lstfm

I'm a Nazi, baby
I'm a Nazi, yes I am
I'm a Nazi schatzi, you know I'll fight for the Fatherland