Page 1 of 3
well the title says is waht is a feature that you have and people try to achive it by faking it. for example i have a great hair line. the kind that pretty boys are always trying to achieve so they shave and what not to get it.
A gargantuous penis.
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
Quote by Ex'sAndOh's
A gargantuous penis.

Beat me to it.
In one sense.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Musical talent.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by rabidguitarist
Musical talent.

Physical feature?

I have an ass to die for.

Damn right.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
a life
Some of my gear:
Epi Les Paul Custom
Fender American Special Tele
Gibson ES-339
London City Strat copy
Other Strat copy
Taylor Big Baby (acoustic)
Ibanez SGT 130 (acoustic)

Trace 2x 12" guitar amp
Dime Distortion
A good upper body shape.

EDIT: And long eyelashes, but I hate them. It makes it really hard to find a decent fitting pair of sunglasses.

EDIT 2: And I've never needed braces. Good teeth.
Last edited by fretsonfire74 at Jul 21, 2008,
Quote by metacarpi
Physical feature?

I have an ass to die for.

Damn right.

If you learn to play the piano, everything is kept in the nerves in the fingers. Even if you suffer brain damage or a stroke, you can still play.

But I must admit, I didn't read the title.

I guess mine is probably my athletic, muscular physique. A lot of people spend hours and hours in the gym, lifting weights and running, and I just have it naturally.

nah, I've got nothing.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by rabidguitarist
If you learn to play the piano, everything is kept in the nerves in the fingers. Even if you suffer brain damage or a stroke, you can still play.

Really?

Anyway, I'm thin.
||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
I have long curly hair. Which apparently some other girls are desperate for, dunno why. And I have green eyes (seen people with coloured lenses )
my eyes...

they're lame from a distance, but up close they're this awesome yellow to hazel burst from the pupil outwards. I've seen many contacts with the same style, but i was born with mine.

In fact, i put an asterisk in the Eye Colour section of my drivers license application form that corresponded to the 'extra notes' section that said said "Yellow Hazel Burst" and what did they put on my license...

Brown

A*sholes
This water's dark and coldGod's not where you hopedThis moment come and goneIt's time we all moved on
Quote by rabidguitarist

But I must admit, I didn't read the title.

I guess mine is probably my athletic, muscular physique. A lot of people spend hours and hours in the gym, lifting weights and running, and I just have it naturally.

nah, I've got nothing.

Dammit, muscle memory!

Also, you made me laugh my ass off you jackass. My one good physical feature, and now it's just lying there on the floor.

Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
1st post wins. I gotta say a perfect set of teeth, albeit a wisdom is missing and my front tooth is chipped. But not goof, all in position nicely.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Erm...I have really light blue eyes...but no one can really try to get them unless you get contact lenses.

That's it really.

RMF

I was much further out than you thought
And not waving but drowning.
I was much too far out all my life
And not waving but drowning.
Perfectly straight hair.
Quote by Liberation
Every time I see your avatar I want to slit your neck with a butterknife. Goddamn Pingu.
long hair
Guitars:
Gibson Les Paul Standard
Gibson Explorer New Century
Gibson RD Artist
Fender American Standard Telecaster

Amps:

Framus Cobra
Marshall JCM800 2203 - 1960A

Pedals:

Crybaby 535Q
Rockbox Boiling Point Overdrive
Quote by fretsonfire74
A good upper body shape.

EDIT: And long eyelashes, but I hate them. It makes it really hard to find a decent fitting pair of sunglasses.

Tell me about it...annoying as sh*t.
Gear
Schecter C-1 Artist
Vox AD15VT
Epiphone EJ-200 Acoustic
Quote by rabidguitarist
nah, I've got nothing.

well youve got awesome hair

dunno about me, apparently my hair dead soft, but i do bollocks all to maintain it.
"Swim in a lake of death, eaten by crocodiles!"

Gear:
Jackson RR3
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Stagg C 442
Randall RG100G3 plus combo
Roland Cube 30X
TS9 Tubescreamer
Quote by fretsonfire74
A good upper body shape.

yeah i have long eyelashes too they're just annoying.
Quote by metacarpi
Dammit, muscle memory!

Also, you made me laugh my ass off you jackass. My one good physical feature, and now it's just lying there on the floor.

You bastard- I was rolling on the floor laughing- I hope I didn't roll in your ass.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Quote by Ex'sAndOh's
Are you sure you are not just a woman?

Well, I don't know. I always wondered why I didn't get much attention from the preist. This could posibly be a revalation.
My long eyelashes affect my binocular skills.
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
Quote by Ex'sAndOh's
My long eyelashes affect my binocular skills.

Try slicking them back with hair gel.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
long big hair?
Pull my finger

Quote by Explicit User

"Kyle.. Do you know what homosex is?"
me:"...yes... why?"
"Do you want to have it?"
Me again:"...no Anthony..no i don't"
"Oh.. okay.. good night"

haha

Quote by madhampster
Dear god the pit is a force to be reckoned with.
Shoulders.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by crazymnm
Abs. Teehee.

Sweet! Another Muse fan who has abs everyone wants! Just like me!!
Quote by guy_tebache
Jet black hair. People always ask me what kind of hair dye I use or how often I dye it. Its all me baby.

Same here.

Only mine curls a very little bit at the ends if I grow it out. As long as people love it though

My Youtube Page

I wrote this story so many days ago
and the words kept falling onto pages.
Without the loss we can't go on
and with the loss we became strong.

Page 1 of 3