As title really. I'm looking to offload it as it's a bit overkill for my needs these days and would use the money to get either a Vox AC30 or a Roland Cube 30X.
It's the original Valvestate and it's about 10-12 years old in very good condition. The only thing missing is the footswitch that came with it.

I was going to stick it in the local paper first but I don't know what price to put on it. I was thinking between £100-150. Would that be fair?

Thanks in advance.
Gear:
- Yamaha RGX121D in black
- Schecter C1 in white
- Marshall Valvestate 8080
- Roland Cube 20x
- Zoom G1X
- Guitar Rig 3 (for practicing )
I dunno about the valvestate mate, but seriously the difference between a Vox AC30 and a Cube 30X is night and day and so is the price.

Are you sure you don't mean the Vox AD30?
Quote by Free
I dunno about the valvestate mate, but seriously the difference between a Vox AC30 and a Cube 30X is night and day and so is the price.

Are you sure you don't mean the Vox AD30?

Sorry, yes I did mean the AD30

I only practice at home and don't play in a band or anything so I need something a bit more compact etc....
Gear:
- Schecter C1 in white
- Roland Cube 20x
- Zoom G1X
Quote by BrianApocalypse
You could probably bump up the price for a dumb kid who thinks he's getting a classic amp

I was thinking £120 as it has a cover
Gear:
- Schecter C1 in white
- Roland Cube 20x
- Zoom G1X
i have one of those also. it's not bad amp, i think mine cost about £350 new, so asking £150 and settling on £120 sounds about right.
I've been imitated so well I've heard people copy my mistakes.
- Jimi Hendrix
dammit i wish i lived in england, i've been looking for a valvestate, and apparently they make these tribute ones that u can buy new but only in the UK
periphery/bulb!

gear:
Ibanez RG7321 w/ D-sonic in bridge

Peavey 5150 mk ii & b52 4x12 cab

line 6 podxt for recording

Quote by AsOneIStand
Head and Cab for $130? You don't need a head and cabinet, you need a psychological examination.
Quote by nutinpwnsgibson
dammit i wish i lived in england, i've been looking for a valvestate, and apparently they make these tribute ones that u can buy new but only in the UK

Well sometimes I wish I lived in the US with the prices of gear over there compared to over here!!!
Gear:
- Schecter C1 in white
- Roland Cube 20x
- Zoom G1X
^ +1. i just bought a new strat deluxe here in UK, wish i could have got it at the US price.
I've been imitated so well I've heard people copy my mistakes.
- Jimi Hendrix
^ +1 Just been to the U.S. Found a Fender Hot Rod Deville for the equivalent of £300. Dammit!!!!
I'm looking to buy an Epi Valve Standard. If you've got one up for grabs in the Uk, PM me and let me know.
Honestly, I think the Valvestates sound way better than the AD30. How many watts is that one? 1x12 or 2x12?
╠═══════╬═══════╣

Tap Tempo Tap Dancer of τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

MINION of the"I drive a stick cause I'm better than you!!" Club

PM TehNez or IbanezPlayer27 to join.

EHX Users Guild. Bugera Users Militia
The MXR Lounge