Hey UG,
I have a Korg AX3000G and I was playing around with some heavy sounds including some psychedelic Hendrix fuzz sounds however I couldn't seem to grasp it that well... I was aiming for something a long the lines of what people call "Hendrix's H-bombs" (ie: start of wild thing on Monterey concert)... Can you only do this on high volumes? also do pedal boards have a natural noise reduction that you can't turn off?
I think you mean a multi effects pedal, not a pedal board. They're quite alike if you're not sure about them, it's an easy mistake to make.

A Pedalboard is simply a base toput all your pedals on to keep them tidy and easily transportable. A Multi effect is like lots and lots of stompboxes, but simluated inside one big effect pedal. A lot of multi effect pedals have something built in called a "Noise Gate" which elimanates hum from the source, therefore getting rid of unnessecary noise. You effect may have a noise gate built in, already pre-actiated. consolidate your user manual to find out how to use the Noise Gate.

Peace.
Gear
Fender Jaguar > effects (x9) > Orange AD5

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE EUNEIROPHRENIAC σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣
No worries, that's my good deed of the day done now.

Now, off to the pit!

/Joke.
Gear
Fender Jaguar > effects (x9) > Orange AD5

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE EUNEIROPHRENIAC σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣