generally regarded as crap, especially the distortions and modulators

however its quite hard to muck up an EQ, so the only issue aside from reliability will perhaps be noise

not too bad for the price though
Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.
The EQ pedal is a tad noisy, and if you plan to use batteries, you're buggered. You need to have a noise gate and a 9v adapter if you want one.
Cam Sampbell's my hero
I have a Behringer Ultra Flange pedal. I got it as a gift. It's pretty good so far.
Not a good idea in genrall. There cheap, but you get what you pay for. no true bypass, noisy, unreliable. I borrowed a behringer delay from my teacher and it really sucked, sounded like my guitar through a laptop or a really bad tape delay.
I suggest the boss GEB-7 reliable, quiet and built like a tank. Unfortunatly not true bypass but hey, great price.
Ibanez RGR08LTD
Spear Gladius [with BKP Nailbombs] (soon)

Peavey valve king 212
Orange 212 cab

Pedals of assorted typed
It differs from pedal to pedal. In one or two cases, people prefer the Behringer over the original Boss version.

I had some spare cash so I bought a Behringer Tube Overdrive. It's made of plastic, and the LED didn't work out of the box, but I actually like the sound. To describe it.... it will sweeten up a cheap guitar, but will not noticeably improve an expensive one. It's really not bad for the price.
Like they say, you get what you pay for. However my friend loves his behringers. His not a noob though. Another down side is that they are made of plastics.
CLICK ME

Quote by lrc95

hi, i was just wondering how to post a thread?

Quote by AS I LAY DYING!
and USD is equal to how much in US dollars?

Quote by Armchair Bronco
Everyone must own a DS-1 at some point in their playing career.

^^idiots

Hmm, I've seen the behringer wah, it doesn't look so good, looks poorly built and it doesn't really give you a clear wah sound, the sound sweep is pretty limited. :x
What I want in my rig (Bold = gear I have):
Ibanez SZ-520QM
Vintage VECJ100BK
Epiphone Dot
Laney VC15
Boss GE7
Boss SD1
Zoom G2
so it's no really worth it? If you want quality and something that will work, then get something else?

Thanks
Quote by Cachao
so it's no really worth it? If you want quality and something that will work, then get something else?

Thanks

Hmm, I guess if it's ALL you can afford and you REALLY want a wah wah, then it might do, but i'd miss it out, I'd just pay £30/40 more for a crybaby, which are nice.
What I want in my rig (Bold = gear I have):
Ibanez SZ-520QM
Vintage VECJ100BK
Epiphone Dot
Laney VC15
Boss GE7
Boss SD1
Zoom G2
They're pretty good. They're basically Boss clones. Good for the price.

The really good ones aren't available in the US though.
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell
Hmm, I'm also looking at guitar pedals (the bass is for my friend) what are the thoughts there?