Page 1 of 2
Ok, besides picking up guitar/bass/drums/etc. the best life choice or desicion you ever made?

I think for me it would be taking music at college, they were some of the best 2 years of my life, i met some great people, progressed on guitar in ways i couldn't imagine and learnt alot about myself and life.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Oz. (Y)

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Restringing my guitar with linguini.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
making sure i went to khs (school) im still there
i love it here and its awesome
so happy i didnt go to knox or something
ummmmmm getting into music as a boy
the thing that kicked it off was listening to a led zeppelin album my dad gave me so thats also something im happy i did
Pull my finger

Quote by Explicit User

"Kyle.. Do you know what homosex is?"
me:"...yes... why?"
"Do you want to have it?"
Me again:"...no Anthony..no i don't"
"Oh.. okay.. good night"

haha

Quote by madhampster
Dear god the pit is a force to be reckoned with.
Listening to The Wicker Man by Iron Maiden, that first time.
Quote by MoshPitRock
ANIMALS LIE DOWN.
that's just what they do.
there's probably humans doing the same thing.
quit being so paranoid.

This.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by bassboy 999
Many societys would consider that a terrible decision to make JOJ.

That is because they're pussies. They can keep their Monsters and Red Bulls, I'm going to take my energy from the source.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Quote by FuZzY(aus)
making sure i went to khs (school) im still there
i love it here and its awesome
so happy i didnt go to knox or something
ummmmmm getting into music as a boy
the thing that kicked it off was listening to a led zeppelin album my dad gave me so thats also something im happy i did

khs as in kingsgrove high? cos i go there!
Sincerely,
Shitstirrer
I don't make very many good choices. For instance my dad gave me a choice between a Fender HSS Strat or an Epiphone SG and I took the SG.
Going to college for my A-levels rather than staying at school. Not going to Cambridge. Taking a year out during my degree.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
That is because they're pussies. They can keep their Monsters and Red Bulls, I'm going to take my energy from the source.

Woah man.... you're like cool and stuff.

JOJ
my best decision was to do a barrel roll.
Quote by HelloHalo
I think if I crap my pants in public, I'll just simply stand up (if I'm not already standing), announce "Ladies and gentlemen, I have just defecated in my pants. Good day to you all."

And walk out.

/lame, blatant attempt to get sigged.
Quote by bassboy 999
Woah man.... you're like cool and stuff.

JOJ

True story, cool people only wear sunglasses to hide how dilated their eyes are.
Quote by vintage x metal

Going to college I guess. I think I made a lot more bad decisions than good ones.
Quote by bassboy 999
^

River Phoenix

Layne Staley

No coincidence.
Quote by vintage x metal

Wow I can't believe people are saying taking drugs is the best decision they've ever made.

The best decision you've ever made.

Taking drugs.

Drugs.

They're okay I guess, but really, not the best idea.

I'm gonna say that my best decision is yet to be made, but if I had to choose, it would be giving Sum 41 a go.
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
You just made a very powerful enemy BenFoffenbock.
My best decision so far was joining Air force ROTC. I met a bunch of really cool people, am getting in great shape and had the opportunity to do a bunch of fun stuff like indoor skydiving and field leadership exercises.
They credited us with the birth of that sort of heavy metal thing. Well, if that's the case, there should be an immediate abortion.

-Ginger Baker
I'd have to say the best decision I've ever made was asking my boyfriend out. He is teaching me how to play guitar.
Quote by zether
I'd have to say the best decision I've ever made was asking my boyfriend out. He is teaching me how to play guitar.

Well, I'll be good and god damned. I always thought you were a male.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill
Well, I'll be good and god damned. I always thought you were a male.

Nope! I have boobs.
Quote by zether
Nope! I have boobs.

So does my friend Tony. He also has a beer belly. That proves nothing.
Quote by vintage x metal

wandering into genetics.
Being surrounded by intelligent people is nice.
~Domino?

This life's too good to last
and I'm too young to care.

Musics
Follow me on Twitter, I'm cool.
joining ug
Quote by RizzoWashburn
Oh, and this is the internet. I have the right to be a douchebag. Fuck off.
To JOJ: Look at We'realltoBlame's profile. He agrees that I am female.
Quote by zether
To JOJ: Look at We'realltoBlame's profile. He agrees that I am female.

Look man, we can all sit here and agree that Tim Curry is a woman after seeing Rocky Horro Picture Show until we're blue in the face. That doesn't change the fact that he is a man.

Now admit it.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by denizenz
Marrying my wife.

Are you sure you meant that? Are you very, very drunk?

Giving up weed after failing my first year of 6th form, although I still didnt try much harder, I just wasnt destined to fail any more.

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man
Page 1 of 2