bitcomet is the best one man, did you try downloading one thing at a time, the more things you have downloading the slower it will be
BASS GEAR:
Fender Bassman 250 2x10
Squier MB-5
Tanglewood Premier TW155 acoustic bass

GUITAR GEAR:
Ibanez ART300
Fender GDC-200SCE
Peavey studio chorus 70

PEDALS:
Ibanez SM-7
Ibanez PH-7
DOD Bass Chorus
on the subject of torrents, is it illegal to download program torrents in canada?
www.youtube.com/jordan123x
depends what you're looking for. i like utorrent cos it uses so few resources and is virtually bug-free. bitlord is generally considered the "best" in terms of efficiency, but it tends to be very buggy and "distribute" bandwidth in annoying ways, resulting in almost no internet use when its going at high speeds
Quote by mr.happyman
so she took off my pants and was gonna give me dome (head). fukk yeah, free dome (head) (i'm used to hiring prostitutes).as she inched her head closer to my pen0r, she pulled her hand outta nowhere and sandpapered my mini mr.happyman!
Quote by JordantheAxe
on the subject of torrents, is it illegal to download program torrents in canada?

its illegal everywhere unless its something from the products website
BASS GEAR:
Fender Bassman 250 2x10
Squier MB-5
Tanglewood Premier TW155 acoustic bass

GUITAR GEAR:
Ibanez ART300
Fender GDC-200SCE
Peavey studio chorus 70

PEDALS:
Ibanez SM-7
Ibanez PH-7
DOD Bass Chorus
Quote by TANKER69
its illegal everywhere unless its something from the products website

well downloading music is legal and I've heard that only uploading torrents in canada is illegal. I don't know maybe I'm wrong.
www.youtube.com/jordan123x
bitcomet, utorrent, bitlord or bittorrent.

you can use limewire too though
Quote by Carmel
You are a redeeming feature for the UG Swedish population.

All-riiight.
Azureus
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
I think that uTorrent is the most popular/common, so it must be good. I use it and it works (but I haven't tried others).
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
Quote by SexBass
I need to know coz Bitcomet is like not downloading...

Are you sure you have seeds? It wont download if you don't have and seeds regardless of program.
utorrent, azureus, limewire.

I used azureus for quite a while and its great because you can modify it to your specs
I used to use Azureus, but then the whole Vuze thing came about, which pissed me off, so I switched to utorrent, and haven't looked back.

Usenet is so much better though.
www.utorrent.com

Azerus used to ne goodl, but that Vuze thing pissed me off as hell. Bittorrent is okay too, but µtorrent slaps it in teh a$$ any day-.
Quote by Brunnis Jetrel, Eve-Search Forums
oh the good old days of launching strawberries at point blank range into people's faces with a ballista... brings back mammaries

Quote by SkyValley
Kick your OWN ass before he has a chance to get to it.

Clicky --->
uTorrent. I've tried nearly every client mentioned at one point, and I've found uTorrent to be by far the best.
I simply cannot take this god-awful place anymore. Goodbye to all the good people here. The rest can fuck off.

Hey, guess what?
YOU CAN TURN OFF VUZE.

I no longer see any aspect of that. I have disabled it and switched the theme.
I am liberated.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO