I've never been to the dentist and i'm 18 and i'm most likely not going anytime soon cause of the price of them.

Should i worry?
Quote by juan Andrés

Sorry awful Anglish.
Do you brush your teeth?
Gearz:
Squier classic vibe 50's strat, modded.
Dunlop 535q
Korg Pitchblack
Carvin X100B

Coming soon to a pedal board near you:
Analogman Sunface
Lovepedal E6
Area 51 wah
Skreddy Lunar Module
Malekko 616 Ekko
Not if your tushy pegs are fine and healthy.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
yes, go to your dentist. the sooner you go the less painful it'll be when you HAVE to go.
They credited us with the birth of that sort of heavy metal thing. Well, if that's the case, there should be an immediate abortion.

-Ginger Baker
Yes I brush my teeth. I use mouthwash too but i've got one cavity I used to be lazy with brushing.
Quote by juan Andrés

Sorry awful Anglish.
If you have a cavity it's only going to get worse. Dentists are friendly people (mostly), how much would it cost to get it checked out?

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
My dentist is a great guy. In fact, every dentist I've ever had has been really funny.
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
lol a cavity is nothing bad at all...your insurance, they'll cover most of the costs...You should probably get the cavity drilled in the next half year or so otherwise it can really start causing problems
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
To be honest I really have no idea how much it would cost.
Quote by juan Andrés

Sorry awful Anglish.
Quote by Xplozive
To be honest I really have no idea how much it would cost.

...not much I guess...

Just make sure you have private health cover.
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
Quote by Xplozive
I've never been to the dentist and i'm 18

Should i worry?

Yes.

I'm going to say that you wont have many teeth left in your old age
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
You just made a very powerful enemy BenFoffenbock.
Quote by Xplozive
Yes I brush my teeth. I use mouthwash too but i've got one cavity I used to be lazy with brushing.

dude, it'll get expensive cause that hole will get bigger. save yourself time and have some friends get you trashed/toasted/baked (whatever) and have them pull on that sob with a couple sets of pliers.
Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.
I have an appointment at 15:30. Two minor cavities.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
youre 18. and have never been to the dentist.

i thought i was bad, i dont go twice a year like everyone should, maybe once every 3 years.
Quote by HelloHalo
I think if I crap my pants in public, I'll just simply stand up (if I'm not already standing), announce "Ladies and gentlemen, I have just defecated in my pants. Good day to you all."

And walk out.

/lame, blatant attempt to get sigged.
Quote by joshua029
dude, it'll get expensive cause that hole will get bigger. save yourself time and have some friends get you trashed/toasted/baked (whatever) and have them pull on that sob with a couple sets of pliers.

Do not listen to this person.

Just go to the fucking dentist already.
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
You just made a very powerful enemy BenFoffenbock.
Quote by Xplozive
I've never been to the dentist and i'm 18 and i'm most likely not going anytime soon cause of the price of them.

Should i worry?

Um.... how is that possible? Your teeth must be blacker then Oprah Winfrey.
yeah you should go

I went for the first time since high school last week...

I have a cavity in pretty much every tooth in my mouth, one is down to the nerve

fun fact: brushing your teeth is utterly meaningless unless you floss as well, cavities don't form on the tops/front/back on teeth, they form on the sides, where only floss can reach.

And furthermore, my big cavity got all drilled etc, you will not believe the horrid smell of the crap that was in there...

please just go...

FYI all of this coming from a guy who has forgotten to brush his teeth about 7 times as far as I can remember

And, to make this longer, my estimated dental bill is roughly AU$1,300 before braces...

For you insurance nuts, that is a grand total of 4 times the yearly claim limit of the best coverage.

Health Insurance = Scam
This water's dark and coldGod's not where you hopedThis moment come and goneIt's time we all moved on
Quote by Shredder XXX
yeah you should go

I went for the first time since high school last week...

I have a cavity in pretty much every tooth in my mouth, one is down to the nerve

fun fact: brushing your teeth is utterly meaningless unless you floss as well, cavities don't form on the tops/front/back on teeth, they form on the sides, where only floss can reach.

And furthermore, my big cavity got all drilled etc, you will not believe the horrid smell of the crap that was in there...

please just go...

FYI all of this coming from a guy who has forgotten to brush his teeth about 7 times as far as I can remember

And, to make this longer, my estimated dental bill is roughly AU$1,300 before braces...

For you insurance nuts, that is a grand total of 4 times the yearly claim limit of the best coverage.

Health Insurance = Scam

OK thanks man. That was probably the best reply in the thread. I guess i'll have to get a checkup then see what happens from there.
Quote by juan Andrés

Sorry awful Anglish.
Quote by Xplozive
OK thanks man. That was probably the best reply in the thread. I guess i'll have to get a checkup then see what happens from there.

Yeah dude,

You're average cost of a check up is in the order of AU$50 they'll want to x-ray you, so slap on AU$80 per shot, and if you want a clean you'll be looking at another AU$115

That isn't to scare you, just get you prepared, you have to save before you can go to the dentist, sorta like buying a car, or house, or spaceship.
This water's dark and coldGod's not where you hopedThis moment come and goneIt's time we all moved on
Quote by Shredder XXX
Yeah dude,

You're average cost of a check up is in the order of AU$50 they'll want to x-ray you, so slap on AU$80 per shot, and if you want a clean you'll be looking at another AU$115

That isn't to scare you, just get you prepared, you have to save before you can go to the dentist, sorta like buying a car, or house, or spaceship.

Is that with or without health cover?
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
Mwuhaha, the UK wins again! There'd be a coup if we had to pay to go to the dentist

Yea though, if you don't think there's anything wrong then a checkup cannot possibly do any harm, and you could be saving yourself money, pain and your teeth later down the line.
Check out 8-Bit Trip!
www.myspace.com/8BitTrip

-·-·-·[ Music Squirrel ]·-·-·-

Also, get on my profile and friend me, bitches!
You know what? I really like the emotional feeling of getting my mouth numbed and having someone drill inside my mouth and not being able to feel it. Its more satisfying than cleaning out my belly button. I also like that suctiontube thing they use to get the spit and cleaning stuff out of there. I seriously love going to the dentist.. I think I should schedule an appointment next week.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
i dont think you need to worry too much
but you chould get your teeth checked out at some point
BEAT IT, BUT NOT IN FRONT OF CHILDREN YOU DIRTY C***!-Mel Gimpsuit