RCP90
90 73%
Soviet
34 27%
Voters: 124.
Page 1 of 3
I wish I knew what we were discussing

edit: I hope this doesn't show my inferior knowledge of goldeneye
They credited us with the birth of that sort of heavy metal thing. Well, if that's the case, there should be an immediate abortion.

-Ginger Baker
well... the soviet has zoom abilities, and you will not lose ammo as fast. but i still chose the RCP90.
Quote by BostonLP
I wish I knew what we were discussing

edit: I hope this doesn't show my inferior knowledge of goldeneye

forget those, cougar magnum ftw
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
Quote by cheeseman3001
forget those, cougar magnum ftw

If you can handle the kick. I was never man enough.
The RCP90 is undoubtedly the superior weapon, lets face it, it can shoot through doors AND load about 80 bullets into Treveylan (SP?) in less then a couple of seconds. But the soviet is much more common throughout the game and due to nearly always having a surplus of soviet ammo I find it to be a much more useful weapon in the game.
Quote by Lord Of Donkeys
The only thing I can remember though is beating the hell out of a beaver's skull. Also I think there were Pokemon there.
Quote by aviators
The RCP90 is undoubtedly the superior weapon, lets face it, it can shoot through doors AND load about 80 bullets into Treveylan (SP?) in less then a couple of seconds. But the soviet is much more common throughout the game and due to nearly always having a surplus of soviet ammo I find it to be a much more needed weapon in the game.

Ahh, this bring up a good point. At which point does the quality of the weapon become overshadowed by the resources?
All I remember is that the RCP90 had a friggin kickass rate of fire, so RCP90 fo' sure.
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
While this thread is alive and well, shall we discuss other Glodeneye weapons and how awsome they are?

But one thing I didn't like, the Gold PP7. What gives? It's a golden gun with 7 bullets per clip. They created a gun more powerful then the golden gun by fusing it with the weakest gun in the game.
Quote by Lord Of Donkeys
The only thing I can remember though is beating the hell out of a beaver's skull. Also I think there were Pokemon there.
Quote by GiantRaven
Klobb

[/thread]

Most frustrating weapon in the history of videogames. Just awful.
Quote by aviators
While this thread is alive and well, shall we discuss other Glodeneye weapons and how awsome they are?

But one thing I didn't like, the Gold PP7. What gives? It's a golden gun with 7 bullets per clip. They created a gun more powerful then the golden gun by fusing it with the weakest gun in the game.

Indeed, the gold pp7 was too much power for a human to handle.

And am i the only one that would pick up an ammo crate and place a proximity mine under it, so when the crate spawns again it would hide the mine?
I vote for the tazer.

That or the hunting knives.
What can we do with a canoe that will make people say, "Oh No, What's Wrong With Them?"
Quote by shivndragon
I vote for the tazer.

That or the hunting knives.

I loved the sound the hunting knives made. Dont know why...
i voted p90

but best weapon in my opinion was the shotty
Gear:
Jackson DKMG Dinky (EMG 81/85)
Ibanez GIO (i put a Dimbucker in the bridge)
Crate GT65 (65 watts) to be upgraded soon, suggestions welcome (must be tubed)
Floor Pod (for sale)
Quote by Fatty Sizzler

And am i the only one that would pick up an ammo crate and place a proximity mine under it, so when the crate spawns again it would hide the mine?

This man knows his Goldeneye

Lazers were pretty cool, I didnt like duel weilding them though. For some reason whenever I duel wielded them they would fire at different rates so every now and then each would be firing at the same time then they'd go out of sync and the cycle would just go on.

Cougar Magnum and ZMG's ftw
Quote by Lord Of Donkeys
uh ill take teh golden pp7
Gear
-Ibanez RG321 ( /w D-Sonic)
-Agile AL-3100 (/w Custom + '59)
-Yamaha FG730S
-Crybaby 535Q
-Keeley TS-9
-ISP Decimator
-B-52 AT-212
Quote by Mental-lica
My hats off to you mr. lanzaa and you can put this in your sig

M en
E jaculating
T o
A wful
L yrics
Quote by aviators
This man knows his Goldeneye

Lazers were pretty cool, I didnt like duel weilding them though. For some reason whenever I duel wielded them they would fire at different rates so every now and then each would be firing at the same time then they'd go out of sync and the cycle would just go on.
Cougar Magnum and ZMG's ftw

Oh man i hated that!
Didn't think you could get the moonrakers in the multiplayer without an AR cart.

RCP90 was a beastly weapon, the soviet always looked like the end of a pencil to me. My favourite weapons were the proximity mines as mentioned before.

And the Klobb was just comically bad..
Quote by Don_Humpador

And the Klobb was just comically bad..

Indeed, and it had so much potential too.
Good rate of fire, not bad accuracy and clip size considering it was a low-grade weapon, but man was that thing weak!

This thread makes me feel nostalgic, anyone else?
Quote by Lord Of Donkeys
RCP90, my favourite gun in any game.
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
i do remember how much the klobb sucked.

i would go into 007 mode and put the enemy's damage on max and every gun would 1 shot me except the klobb because it sucked so much
Gear
-Ibanez RG321 ( /w D-Sonic)
-Agile AL-3100 (/w Custom + '59)
-Yamaha FG730S
-Crybaby 535Q
-Keeley TS-9
-ISP Decimator
-B-52 AT-212
Quote by Mental-lica
My hats off to you mr. lanzaa and you can put this in your sig

M en
E jaculating
T o
A wful
L yrics
damn frenchy, I was about to report this but since you didn't close it already I figured why even try..
I'm dancing in the moonlight
It's caught me in its spotlight
Dancing in the moonlight
On this long hot summer night

Martin D-28
When me and my mates got together to play it, it was just mines all round. The lazer was grand. The Klobb was very upsetting and resulted in me walking out of the room.

Either way, I vote RCP90.

Or watch lazer is it were and option.
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Something you definitely need to know
Quote by daniel.mycoe
When me and my mates got together to play it, it was just mines all round. The lazer was grand. The Klobb was very upsetting and resulted in me walking out of the room.

Either way, I vote RCP90.

Or watch lazer is it were and option.

oh man, that thing was awesome
Laser. Fo sho.
Shame you could only use like 3 rockets in the Rocket Launcher
Ahhh I'm glad there were so many cheats on that game

*Sets up N64*
Gibson Les Paul Custom Black Beauty
Tokai LC53 Les Paul Custom
Tokai ALS48 Love Rock Les Paul Standard
Marshall DSL-50 Head
Marshall 1936 2x12 Cabinet
Quote by Fatty Sizzler
Nostalgic indeed! A game for the ages.

Ahh the memories

Hey, can someone tell me, was 'Goldeneye Rogue Agent' in anyway at all related to the orginal game/movie/007 franchise?
Quote by Lord Of Donkeys
Quote by soundgarden1986
I've always used the PP7 and D5K more than any thing.

Also, I beat the best time for Archives(1:20) by one second and I got excited about it and threw the controller at the 64 and it froze.

Haha nice. And cheers on your LaBamba avatar.
Page 1 of 3