Sorry, this is similar to my other thread, but a little more focused. Can anyone offer song suggestions? Looking for simple finger picking songs. Similar to Dust in the wind....repeating finger pattern (or close to it), chord changes that wouldn't be too tough to figure out.

Someone offered Heartbeats...which I like, but haven't gotten into yet and seems to be a bump up on the difficulty level.
Hey there Delilah-Plain white T's
Tears in heaven-Eric Clapton
1. You're surfing the internet.
2. You're browsing through the UG forums.
3. You're reading now.
5. You didn't notice that there was no #4.
6. You just checked it.
7. Now you're having a lil smile.

Quote by hawk_kst
You Sir, have the best signature like ever!
Quote by ILoveKH3
Romance. The spanish traditional

That's supposed to be for a beginner? Ouch.
Quote by acritzer
That's supposed to be for a beginner? Ouch.

The first part of it is very easy
hey there delilah uses barre chords, so i'm not sure if it could be considered beginner. but the finger picking pattern is simple enough though
tears in heaven-eric clapton
blackbird-beatles
dust in the wind-kansas
Guitars:
Gibson SG
Alvarez 6 string acoustic
Alvarez 12 string acoustic/electric
B.C. Rich Warlock
SQUIER
Ibanez 4 string bass

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace
-Jimi Hendrix R.I.P
a tua prima-you can play the first part which is finger-picked and then learn the violin solo on guitar or you can probably just repeat the intro again.i normally on the play the first part and improvise once it gets to the violin solo
Guitars:
Gibson SG
Alvarez 6 string acoustic
Alvarez 12 string acoustic/electric
B.C. Rich Warlock
SQUIER
Ibanez 4 string bass

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace
-Jimi Hendrix R.I.P
Quote by ILoveKH3
The first part of it is very easy

Okay, so I'm getting into this now. Do you have an fingering suggestions for the section where you bar on the 7th fret? Then you have to play the 8th fret on first string and later 3rd string? Not much room to move fingers around...it's giving me some trouble.
Quote by A Tua Prima
Im also looking for tabs like these and ive tried dust in the wind but i dont understand the tab. Do i reapeat it or what?

here it is http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/tabs/k/kansas/dust_in_the_wind_tab.htm

i dont mean to take this thread over or anything.
thanks

I don't like to read tabs by themselves. But some of that looks like what I have from the book. For the most part it's a chord change or two per measure...usually with an 8th note to start, followed by 16ths.
try stairway to heaven..good stuff to get you started on fingerpicking. easy enough once you got the chord changes down