Quote by universal_man
what makes you play music intrument?

Nice grammar and spelling...

Mainly for enjoyment and making music, isnt that the point?

oh and to pull women

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man
for the lulz
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
lulz and the babes.
Current Gear:

PRS Custom 24 (Whale Blue)
Jackson KVX10 (With SD Blackouts)
Line 6 POD XT Live
Pussy. Anyone who says otherwise is gay or a liar.

Quote by Absent Mind
Nice grammar and spelling...

Mainly for enjoyment and making music, isnt that the point?

oh and to pull women

I'm all for criticizing people for their grammar and spelling, but he's from Malaysia you asshat. English is probably his second language.

It even says in his sig: sorry,my english is not really good

Fucktard.
I simply cannot take this god-awful place anymore. Goodbye to all the good people here. The rest can fuck off.

Quote by bigwillie
I'm all for criticizing people for their grammar and spelling, but he's from Malaysia you asshat. English is probably his second language.

I play to relax, i'm also quite talented some people say.

Gear

Marshall 100w Superbass amp with 2 speakers(Perfect sound)
Fender Squire 4-string Bass (pick-ups humbucker so no interference)
Fingers^_^+a pick
cheap(except the amp) but makes a great sound!!!^_^
I play because there is nothing more in this world that I love more than music. In my opinion music is the greatest form of art, for pieces of music have affected me in ways that no paintings or literature ever could.

And also for the enjoyment, when I hear a piece and I really like it, I just have the urge to learn to play it.

AND SO I WATCH YOU FROM AFAR

Quote by 100%guitarmad

Asshat: One whose head is so far up their rear end it could pass for a hat.

Or,

A guy who makes fun of a person's spelling and grammar despite them being from a non-English speaking country and them apologizing for their English in their sig in big, blue letters.
I simply cannot take this god-awful place anymore. Goodbye to all the good people here. The rest can fuck off.

I first took up the guitar to create songs to mock the bastards that I hated. Then I discovered so much more.
HI GUYS!
Originally because it was something that bonded me to a father who ignored me, and then eventually because it seemed like a good method for writing songs about made up stories in which I was in absolute control over what happened.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
the way the guitar is endless unlike a video game, the joy i get from learning new things and the connection it has made me form with other musicians