So a few days ago Gibson Custom shop made a stop at my local guitar store. I went and got to play tons of awesome Gibsons. They also had a few cases with stock Gibsons from the 50's. It was kind of weird though. Small trailer, guitars hanging on the walls, Pods that you plugged the guitar into, and a LOT of older guys. Except for this one kid who came in and started to shred on a Zakk Wylde V. I was particular to the ES-336 and the B.B. King Lucille. Everyone else was interested in all the Les Pauls. They had one SG there that was one of the most beautiful things I've heard. SG special with wrap-around tail piece with two p-90's in a TV-white finish.

Is Gibson Custom Shop coming to any of your guys' towns?
i hope so. that'd rock
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
I'm surprised they came here, my local guitar store is small, but they deal mainly in Gibsons. In fact they don't even carry Fenders .
That would of been awesome I wish I was there.

Gear
Gibson Les Paul Traditional
Carvin V3 and Marhall 1960A cab
2 B.C. Rich Ironbird Pro
Schecter Hellraiser 6
Boss ML-2

What Lil macker and AdamDK said
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Nope, cause I live in Sweden
Brigadier of the 7-string legion. 7>6

Fender Telecaster
Schecter Damien 7
Engl Fireball
Quote by Underjoggle
I live in Nashville.
So **** you guys.

Everyone knows the Memphis factory is way more awesome
You've read it, you can't un-read it!
Quote by ChemicalFire
What Lil macker and AdamDK said

Except i'm in czech retard republic. I mean come on i got shouted at for touching a gibson at the store near my house,the guy was saying that it's more expensive than what i'll ever play. (true it's more expensive than what i can buy atm since i'm a student [next guitar Epiphone firebird])
Guitars:
1994 Epiphone Explorer
1997 Epiphone Les Paul
Tech side:
Blackheart BH5H Little Giant
Rat DeuceTone
EH Knockout
G Lab Wowhee Wah
something liek this happened...at my local gc they had a wierd custom guitar,an sg id never seen before.I assked the manager and he said that gc is getting a new one of a kind gibson every month,and theyll only make 300.Kinda cool i thought,if i had the 2300 to spend on it i wood.
meh
Quote by get ta led out!
something liek this happened...at my local gc they had a wierd custom guitar,an sg id never seen before.I assked the manager and he said that gc is getting a new one of a kind gibson every month,and theyll only make 300.Kinda cool i thought,if i had the 2300 to spend on it i wood.

That would be Gibson's Guitar of the Month (one guitar per month, only 1000 made).

This month they have a blue Longhorn Double Cut with EMGs.

http://www.gibson.com/en-us/Divisions/Gibson%20USA/Products/Guitar%20of%20the%20Month/
You've read it, you can't un-read it!
Last edited by Bonsaischaap at Jul 21, 2008,
Wish i could have that shred X but never gonna have enough money to flaunt around.
Guitars:
1994 Epiphone Explorer
1997 Epiphone Les Paul
Tech side:
Rat DeuceTone
EH Knockout
G Lab Wowhee Wah
Quote by Bonsaischaap
I've seen one video review of the Shred X and it seemed like a very poor guitar for the price:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7hwzXeGfeo

Yea i saw that but i wish that someone would give it to me. Or i would put a locking nut there
Guitars:
1994 Epiphone Explorer
1997 Epiphone Les Paul
Tech side:
Rat DeuceTone
EH Knockout
G Lab Wowhee Wah
My local store recently stocked up with a whole lot of Gibson guitars, but every single one I played had a defect in it... : ( (I played all of the ones that I personally liked, probably about 7 of them)

Most of them had really bad buzzing, but one had a huuuuuge bow in the neck, and another's bridge pickup would touch the strings if you play past the 19th fret, I dunno what happened there.
Quote by Bonsaischaap

This month they have a blue Longhorn Double Cut with EMGs.

http://www.gibson.com/en-us/Divisions/Gibson%20USA/Products/Guitar%20of%20the%20Month/

Which is just pure sex. I really hope they put the long horn into production..
Let me tell you about heartache and the loss of god
Wandering, wandering in hopeless night
Out here in the perimeter there are no stars

Out here we is stoned
Immaculate.
Quote by Simonwalker
Yea i saw that but i wish that someone would give it to me. Or i would put a locking nut there

I'd rather buy a ESP Dan Jacobs and refinish the guitar.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?