hey guys, wondering if any of u could suggest some easy instrumental songs to play on an acoustic or even electric guitar. any suggestions would be greatly appreciated
Hmm.. Instrumentals? Finger picking?

Raindrops keep falling on my head (check out the power tab) and Fly me to the moon would be a good choice. Although I wouldn't give you the illusion of them being easy to play still, worth practicing.
HI GUYS!
Rumble by link wray or wipeout by the surfaris come to mind. Some songs that aren't instrumental cable easily adapted, if your looking for something to perform live by yourself.
I was happy in the haze of a drunken hour

But heaven knows I'm miserable now

I was looking for a job and then I found a job

But heaven knows I'm miserable now
instrumental as in something with no vocals(my voice really sucks!). ill check out those songs u mentioned though richiemokkiez, thx a lot, cheers!
Quote by easter-glow
Rumble by link wray or wipeout by the surfaris come to mind. Some songs that aren't instrumental cable easily adapted, if your looking for something to perform live by yourself.

yea i am, some solo piece that isn't too difficult to learn, dun want to screw up on stage
Well, it has an acoustic AND an electric (If you have a guitar buddy) but try "Starry Night" by Joe Satriani. It's pretty simple.
Gear:
Ibanez S470 (EMG 81/S/85)
Sigma DMC-15E
Laney VH100R
Laney 4x12 Cab
Ibanez Weeping Demon
M-Audio ProKeys 88
Mbox 3 Pro
KRK RP6 G2's
Plum Team FTW!

X
anji-simon and garfunkel(not sure who wrote the orginal)
hope-rush(of snakes and arrows)
fur elise-beethoven(pretty fun and easy finger picking song)
is there anybody out there-pink floyd
We have a sticky for these types of questions> I'll close this and you can ask in there
DANNY

Quote by kevinm4435 to some guy
hey d00d i herd u dont like shred u r a genius 4 thinkin dat. all shred is fukin lame wit no soul u no wat im sayin??