hey ug, got another question for you guys, wondering is anyone knows where you can buy necks for the ibanez rg321mh, can you just buy any rg neck and put it on? i have no idea where to buy these kind of things so if anyone knows please let me know. oh im in the uk by the way. thanks
My Beginner setup:
Ibanez rg321mh
Roland Micro cube
hey again lwayneio and anywhere that has a wizard 2 neck,, ebay, craigslist anything like that should have 1 up besides that you'd just have to get really lucky at a local or pawn shop or buy another rg with the same style neck
Jackson DK2M Dinky Pro W/ EMG 81/85 18v Black
ESP LTD EC-1000 W/ EMG 81/60 See Thru Blue
Schecter C-1 HellRaiser W/ EMG 81TW/89 Black Cherry
Peavey 6505 W/ 2x12 V30
Quote by ash_attack
hey again lwayneio and anywhere that has a wizard 2 neck,, ebay, craigslist anything like that should have 1 up besides that you'd just have to get really lucky at a local or pawn shop or buy another rg with the same style neck

hey okay so you cant just but them from a company? il keep looking on ebay, so as long as its a wizard ii neck its okay? and how easy would it be to take the tuners from my current neck and put them in the new one, also would i have to but a new nut as well? I have a job now and so am saving for a new guitar but then i dont know what to do with this one, i dont want to just throw it away but i have no use for it when is all messed up and i still cant get to a guitar shop.
My Beginner setup:
Ibanez rg321mh
Roland Micro cube
Quote by lwayneio
so as long as its a wizard ii neck its okay?
Any 24 fret Wizard II neck, preferably not one from an Edge guitar (since you wouldn't want a locking nut on it). To be fair, it'll likely be easier to buy a new (or used) 321 than to look for a replacement neck.
Fender Japan Stratocaster Ibanez Pro540 Power Ibanez Pro540 Saber Ibanez 430S Ibanez S540 Charvel LSXIII w/GraphTech Ghost MIDI Parker Fly Artist Ibanez S1220 Mesa F30 Roland GR20 Roland Microcube + IBANEZ TREMS STILL SUCK!
fair enough i didnt realise they were so hard to come by. I will just save up for a new guitar, what do you think I should do with my ibanez then, would i still be able to sell it you reckon? I will try and get the neck sorted as much as possible to minimize the buzz but i dont think it will ever go away for good it just looks wrong. It seems to just dip at the 12th fret alone on the low e and nowhere else. it has a seymour duncan invader in the bridge as well.
My Beginner setup:
Ibanez rg321mh
Roland Micro cube
well you can always get one with a locking nut, doesnt mean you have to use it
Jackson DK2M Dinky Pro W/ EMG 81/85 18v Black
ESP LTD EC-1000 W/ EMG 81/60 See Thru Blue
Schecter C-1 HellRaiser W/ EMG 81TW/89 Black Cherry
Peavey 6505 W/ 2x12 V30