Poll: which drink do you prefer?
Poll Options
View poll results: which drink do you prefer?
beer
143 56%
hard liquor
113 44%
Voters: 256.
Page 1 of 3
which one does UG like better?

I like beers because its easy to gauge yourself and you dont get drunk as quick as with hard drinks. And im not to fond of the taste of hard liquor. But i wasnt fond of beer either but it has grew on me and now i love it.
Cider FW!
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
fruitopia
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
After playing football there's nothing like a pint of lager but I'm a spirits man normally.
Depends really
I find that I experience a totaly different drunk when I drink Hard Liqs than when I drink beer.... Sooo its all about what Im feeling tho

all in all I enjoy drinking beer much more tho
A nice cold pint beats any spirit.

Though I do like a little whiskey on occasion.
Depends. I usually get a few pints of cider along with Jack and Coke or something, but I still prefer liquor. Hate vodka though.
Real men don't need sigs.
I use to really f**king hate beer when I was like 13, but I can drink it these days, it has to be cold though, and to many still makes me gag, its not a nice tasting drink but it does the job.

I hate doing spirits straight, as most people do I imagine, but I would prefer to drink mixers at a party, but its too much hassle than just taking 10 beers or so.

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man
Beer's hangover the worst ever, bad for stomach.

Straight vodka's the way to go, that or any liquor that would get anybody but yourself to puke all over the place, so funny to watch 'em deliver the shnapps or goldshlager on the floor (warning: you should be aware that you need a pretty strong sugar consuming capacity, or else you'll end up like them).

Hard drinks for the win, easier to carry a nice hammering around.
I love music, if music would be a girl then I'd date her, until then let's get back on Earth
I invented a drink called "homocide"

2 parts beer
1 part vodka
4 parts cola
2 parts red bull sugarfree (important!)
1 part whiskey.

try a pint of that, seriously. it's awesome.
hard liquor for me. I like drinking beers but I never manage to get absolutely ****ing smashed off them, which is what I tend to enjoy doing. I can drink about 10 cans and get pretty drunk but if I start on the hard liquor at this point I'll hurl my load.
Depends. To hang out with friends or in a dinner, obviously beer.
But I like Vodka more if it's about getting drunk. I dislike whiskey. Tastes like poison.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Beer's better for relaxing with mates etc, but spirits are better if you just want to get drunk.
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Something you definitely need to know
Quote by CoreysMonster

2 parts beer
1 part vodka
4 parts cola
1 part whiskey.

Homocide? whats it do, kill any homosexual that drinks it? are you homophobic?

anyway, i prefer liquor. usually not straight shots though.

i'll drink beer, but sometimes i just cant stand it. ill have like 2, and then i cant stand to drink more. like i physically cant drink it. other times i can drink as much of it as i want without a problem. its odd.
Quote by daytripper75
Homocide? whats it do, kill any homosexual that drinks it? are you homophobic?

anyway, i prefer liquor. usually not straight shots though.

i'll drink beer, but sometimes i just cant stand it. ill have like 2, and then i cant stand to drink more. like i physically cant drink it. other times i can drink as much of it as i want without a problem. its odd.

aaaah stupid english language!

I meant Homicide!
i like to alternate.
shot then a beer then a shot then a beer, etc.
WONGA!
Quote by StringAssassin
I would be angry too if there were turds on my head.
Beer to hang out with friends...
Shots to have a crazy night were u wont remember anything...
Quote by CoreysMonster

2 parts beer
1 part vodka
4 parts cola
1 part whiskey.

note to self...

and i'm a liquor guy, although i drink cider more when i'm out cos it's cheaper...
Member of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Last.fm
I've gotten sufficiently drunk from either....and in a combination too!

but nah.... a cold beer is heavenly
Most of u kids are like 14...ur faux knowledge of alcohol amuses me...but anywho, im down for hard liquor anyday, preferably Vodka (Grey Goose) or Crown Royal (whiskey)...I just nvr got over the taste of beer...it tastes like ass to me lol.
Last edited by Travie88 at Jul 21, 2008,
Quote by Travie88
Most of u kids are loke 14...ur faux knowledge of alcohol amuses me...but anywho, im down for hard liquor anyday, preferably Vodka (Grey Goose) or Crown Royal (whiskey)...I just nvr got over the taste of beer...it tastes like ass to me lol.

Your typing doesn't put my view of you too far above 14 either
Quote by Travie88
Most of u kids are loke 14...ur faux knowledge of alcohol amuses me...but anywho, im down for hard liquor anyday, preferably Vodka (Grey Goose) or Crown Royal (whiskey)...I just nvr got over the taste of beer...it tastes like ass to me lol.

um... yeah...

*shakes head and ignoes post and user*

anyway, woohoo! found some Jim Beam on sale today for only 8 bucks a bottle! Bought 3

I loooove Jim Beam!
I've been drinking a lot of beer recently, and I'd say I generally prefer it to spirits. However, I think my favourite drinks are Passoa & Lemonade, or a G&T.
Originally posted by TestForEcho
Badreligionrock is the man.

Quote by Pinky19
Badreligionrock you have the greatest avatar of all time. Rejected is the best video. Period.
Page 1 of 3