i just got this jackson king v for my birthday and i don't like the pickups. does any one have any suggestions for replacements?
yeah... get new ones... lol

what kinda are in it now?
In your eyes I see the darkness that tourments you, and in your head where it dwells, I'll give you my hand if you reach out and grab it, let's walk away from this hell.
I don't think it's your pups, "looks in profile"
But if you want new pickups, what's wrong with the one's now?
King V's come stock with Seymours I believe.... but what is it you dont like about them? I think their pretty nice
I thought they come with stock Seymours.... what the heck is wrong with them?
In your eyes I see the darkness that tourments you, and in your head where it dwells, I'll give you my hand if you reach out and grab it, let's walk away from this hell.
i don't know what is wrong they just sound hallowed out to me its weird. like i have a dean DOF with the zebra striped ones and i just love those but the ones in my jackson don't sound like that.
Quote by Hatecrew4255
i don't know what is wrong they just sound hallowed out to me its weird. like i have a dean DOF with the zebra striped ones and i just love those but the ones in my jackson don't sound like that.

That's fine and all, but it's not helping anything until we know what model Jackson you have.