Hi,

I have decided to change the pickups in my schecter, and i can't decide over the Tonerider Genearator set or the Irongear Hotslag set, i play all types of music from shred to jazz and everything in the middle.

Thx in advance
My Gear

Guitars
Custom Strat
Schecter Omen 6 Extreme
Ibanez S470
Yamaha FG730
Amps
Laney VC15
Blackstar HT-5
Effects
Digitech GNX3
Boss OD-20
Vox Wah
Marshall Echohead
Satchurator

Quote by SublimeGuitar
Orange Rocker 30. Best Marshall ever
Quote by -MintSauce-
Irongear Steamhammer/Hammerhead.

+ 10000

iron gear pickups are so so good
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
steamhammer for the bridge and the hammerhead for the neck or vice versa??
My Gear

Guitars
Custom Strat
Schecter Omen 6 Extreme
Ibanez S470
Yamaha FG730
Amps
Laney VC15
Blackstar HT-5
Effects
Digitech GNX3
Boss OD-20
Vox Wah
Marshall Echohead
Satchurator

Quote by SublimeGuitar
Orange Rocker 30. Best Marshall ever
Quote by That_sexy1
steamhammer for the bridge and the hammerhead for the neck or vice versa??

The Hammerhead is more suited to lead work, because it has MASSIVE pole pieces, to prevent bad signal as you bend between poles. So if you're going to have a Hammerhead and Steamhammer, you'd need the HHead in the bridge. Having said that, they're identical in every other aspect.

If you want a classy look, get two Steamhammers, or if you want to look like Synester Gates, get two Hammerheads.
Hi.

I have an old Ibanez les paul copy, mahogny in body/neck, set in neck and using a Hughes & Kettner silver edition 50 W amp.

The original puckup's are not so good... So I want to change them with something and I have looked up for Tonerider.

I play for the most blues and rock and sometimes little heavier stuff.
My greatest influences are guns n roses, led zeppelin and ac/dc

Should I buy a Tonerider rocksong set, Alnico II magnets, 8k neck, 12k bridge. Or should I buy the generator set, Alnico V, 8k neck, 16k bridge.

Or could it be a good match to set the rocksong in the neck and the generator in the bridge position?

Regards
iron gear i'd go for i'm just about to buy some for my custom build.Hotslag bridge and neck and jailhouse rail middle