My acoustic band The Tabletops has recorded a few new songs and this one's my fav. It's about stealing a car and going on a joy ride. Check it out please C4C.

HERE

P.S- The recording was done by a non-pro (me) and it is meant as a sort of demo anyway. So you don't need to comment on the quality though suggestions would be appreciated, not that the recording sounds bad because I think I did a decent job.
My stuff
Fender Telecaster Aerodyne Series
Gibson 1980 Les Paul Standard
Fender Standard Strat
Taylor 414-ce
Takamine Acoustic
1938 Gibson Lap Steel (priceless)
Fender Blues Junior
USA Big Muff Pi
Danelectro Fab Overdrive

My band
Last edited by imdwalrus at Jul 21, 2008,
I really like the intro effect on the guitar. then the lead acoustic comes in, it sounds great!

vocals sound good. I like the feel of the song alot.

When you switch up the strum pattern i think it sounds very good. The solo is very good....

cons:
the vocal melody gets old after awhile for the verse.
Thats about all i can nay-say about this song, is it is starting to sound mono-tone in the verse. the rest of the vocal lines were great!

c4c?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=914554
Thanks for the crit. sweet stuff. The melody is cool and it had a kind of a Hawihee kind of feel to it. The vocals suit the song perfectly. The only thing I can suggest apart from buying better recording gear is to add some soft drums or even a shaker to keep things going. Otherwise it's a good song.
"Life is a waste of time, time is a waste of life.Get wasted all the time, and you'll have the time of your life!" ~ Billy Connolly
wow i really like this man. i love all the leads. the quality of the recording is really good too. the only thing id say about that is maybe bump the vocals volume up just a little. its like the guitars are ALMOST overpowering them. great job. if i lived near you id come see you haha

crit mine please?

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=915262
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣