Ok, I need some help finding a new guitar. I need to upgrade badly. I have a new amp so dont say i need to get a better amp first. I dont care about the wood thats used (because i dont know what difference i makes), any kind of neck but bolt-on, floyd rose tremlo and double locking tuners, 24 frets, and v or strat shaped body. Any help will be appreciated. Thank you.

edit: I have a budget of $1000 and yes I have a Crate half stack. Its not the best but it does what I need it to do.
Last edited by coryklok at Jul 21, 2008,
Get yourself an Alexi V from ESP, depends what you like really, but if I was to get a V it would certainly be that one.

Edit: Here's a link
http://espguitars.com/guitars_alexi.html

If you go to your local music store they should be able to order one in. There is also a duel pickup version of this guitar. I'm looking at getting a custom made V from ESP only because the other guitarist in my band already has one of these :P
Last edited by UltimateDud at Jul 21, 2008,
it's kinda sad, but you got a pos amp, sorry. Return it is the best thing you can do. And what's your budget for a guitar?
i would help you, but you bought a crate halfstack and think you don't need a different amp
Fender American Standard Telecaster
Martin DC-16RE Premium

Fender Snakeskin Champ 12
^ yup demmelition KV FTW
Gear:
Morpheus Droptune
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Bugera 333xl 212
SCHECTER JEFF LOOMIS C7 FR
my budget is $1000 and not everyone can afford a fancy tube amp. if i could get a new amp i would but it works for now. so . lol
edit: i play metal. Megadeth, Metallica, Testament, etc.
Quote by coryklok
my budget is $1000 and not everyone can afford a fancy tube amp. if i could get a new amp i would but it works for now. so . lol

...with that money, you can get a good tube amp. And with the money you get from returning the crate, get a jackson kvx10.
Quote by Ghold125
...with that money, you can get a good tube amp. And with the money you get from returning the crate, get a jackson kvx10.

*ahem* DO NOT WANT A BOLT-ON NECK
get a bc rich NJ DLXV
Gear:
Morpheus Droptune
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Bugera 333xl 212
SCHECTER JEFF LOOMIS C7 FR
Jackson RR24 perhaps or ESP LTD Alexi 600.
Quote by MH400
a girl on the interwebz?

You have 2 options.

1. Tits.
2. GTFO.