O hai der. This is x__g_u_i_t_a_r. I thought, **** why not make a airsoft thread? It's cool as ****, everyone likes it, its funner than masturbating, so hell why not .

I have a crosman auto thingy thats shoots like 4 mutha phuckin bullets a second =s

And i am looking to get a desert eagle sniper, and a beretta 302 fps pistol!!!

Post about your guns/wars/bruises here .
You're not as funny as you think you are...

I've played airsoft once. I used this little pistol, but got owned because the other team had automatic weapons.
It all makes sense
We're capable of beauty
Through sounds that make on cringe
The dogs only hear us now

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=904236&highlight=airsoft+thread
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=901588&highlight=airsoft+thread
You're new here, so allow me to let you in on a little secret. Use the search bar before making threads and the chances of you being flamed fall dramatically.

4 rounds per second is nothing really, I had an MP5 that did 12. And if you dare try to put a scope on a desert eagle I hope somebody owns the hell out of you in a skirmish.

I currently have a KSC glock 18, and an L96 AWP sniper rifle with multi zoom scope.
Quote by x__g_u_i_t_a_r
O hai der. This is x__g_u_i_t_a_r. I thought, **** why not make a airsoft thread? It's cool as ****, everyone likes it, its funner than masturbating, so hell why not .

I have a crosman auto thingy thats shoots like 4 mutha phuckin bullets a second =s

And i am looking to get a desert eagle sniper, and a beretta 302 fps pistol!!!

Post about your guns/wars/bruises here .

haha your thread FAILS!4 rps!thats pathetic!lol u r lame.

sorry its true.
you spelled official wrong.
Your dreams are all out of focus;
Knock you up when you're feeling down.
And all the world feels so unreal...

COLORFUL COLORS
Quote by ishmonkey
Hitler was really smart and could have been a good leader but he was kind of a douche to the Jews.
Desert Eagle sniper?

hahahaha

No, fail.
Quote by National_Anthem
Quote by Weeping_Demon7

Worst-Atheists (because 90% of them are arrogant bastards)
Best- Music

90% of people are arrogant bastards, regardless of religion.
Quote by JackAttackhaha
funner than masturbating.
i dont think so

your avatar is dancing to the exact rhythm of the music I'm listening to (idioteque by radiohead)

airsoft is pretty cool, I have like 5 friends that I play airsoft with all the time, but none of us have very advanced guns.
Does anybody on here play airsoft regularly?i like shootin stuff and i dont know enough guys to go play a big skirmish.

BTW your thread is now almost an Epic Fail