Ok so i've looked at guitars and a amps want some feedback from UG before i waste my money.

One of the guitars i've looked at is a Gibson Les Paul Signature Series and so far i've liked it alot. i dont know much about what guitar goes to your playing style so help me out.

I really, really know nothing about amps except that my current one doesn't suit me (Line 6 Spider III 15w) people have said that its too much of a beginner amp for me. I have no idea where to start for this.

I play very little blues (a little but barley) I play a lot of classic and modern rock (more modern) and i play some metal.

Bands: Foo Fighters, Linkin Park, Hawthorne Heights, Metallica, Adema, Slipknot, Switchfoot, The Eagles, Eric Clapton, ZZ Top, Van Morrison, RHCP, Led Zeppelin, Lynard Skynard, Rage Against the Machine, and Ozzy

Thanks
A tube amp won't hurt you, like the Peavey Transtube. That suits your style a bit.
Jackson King V KVX10
Line 6 Spider III 75 W.
Peavey 5150/6505 Combo to be owned at the end of 2010.
Quote by The Pear
eh, really isnt an issue at the moment im just taking names and suggestions

then a custom made amp and guitar, be specific. Just like my bio teacher told me to do on my sat2
for guitar i recommend a les paul or a dual humbucker ibanez?

amp maybe a larger peavy or a marshall?

if you have a pc or mac than go for gearbox gold
Quote by bnichguitar
for guitar i recommend a les paul or a dual humbucker ibanez?

amp maybe a larger peavy or a marshall?

if you have a pc or mac than go for gearbox gold

yay so the les paul does suit me , i liked it alot
I would say a Les Paul or an SG, don't underestimate the Sg because it's cheaper...

Ampwise, I would go for an Orange Tube amp, Tiny Terror sare great, the Rockerverb series is god for more gain, Thunderverb is perfect for modern and yet still classic rock sounds, Ad series is very vintage voiced, 40th Anniversairy you've got to be bloody rich and the OR50s are brilliant
Gear
Fender Jaguar > effects (x9) > Orange AD5

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE EUNEIROPHRENIAC σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣
Quote by The Pear
yay so the les paul does suit me , i liked it alot

glad i could help ^^

but ive only played for like a year and a half but i love my epi lp!
What model Les Paul was it? You can't just say Signature Series.... I'm assuming you don't have too tight of a budget at the moment, so I would say go for.... A Diezel Herbert stack, and a Custom Shop Gibson Les Paul Black Beauty.

In total... That comes out to be...... about 10,000 USD.
PRS SE Singlecut
Bogner Alchemist 112 Combo
Dunlop Classic Crybaby
Martin OM-1 and Backpacker Steel String
Seagull

Youtube Channel -Click Me Please-