Page 1 of 2
I never really noticed it before but my hands are gigantic. From the bottom of my hand to the tip of my middle finger is about 8 1/4 inches. According to a football glove size chart my brother has, Id have to wear a XXXL! It really helps for shredding except that my guitar only has medium jumbo frets so its like impossible for me to use all four fingers in the upper register. And its even more remarkable considering Im 17 and only 5'9". Jeez I hope I grow into the size of my hands, even though it is a little late.

EDIT: Well now since I see some people talking about width and stuff Ill add that width wise(from thumb to pinkie) is about 9 1/2 inches. I might even put a pic up soon...
Attachments:
072108_1556a.jpg
072108_1557a.jpg
Member #8 of the "I Love Mexican Food" club. PM frozen-dirt to join
Last edited by bsoates at Jul 21, 2008,
Goodness!

EDIT: I just measured from the bottom of my hand to the tip of my middle finger and it's 8 inches. Odds are you're not special.
Originally posted by TestForEcho
Badreligionrock is the man.

Quote by Pinky19
Badreligionrock you have the greatest avatar of all time. Rejected is the best video. Period.
Last edited by Badreligionrock at Jul 21, 2008,
Mine are only five or so inches. You are one lucky dude.
It all makes sense
We're capable of beauty
Through sounds that make on cringe
The dogs only hear us now

mines 8 inches... not too shabby for a 5'7 16 year old huh?
edit: my hands are about 1/4 inch shorter than my dad's (whose 6'2)
Quote by bass-boy-garith
Quote by guitarhero_764
I guess I'm kind of like a hippie. I'm anti-war, do drugs, and like communism.
Your not a hippie, just a ****ing moron.
Last edited by cukd7x-a2- at Jul 21, 2008,
My dick is huge.

EDIT:

Quote by TheQuailman
Same with my penis, though it's useless for playing guitar.

EDIT: My hands are medium sized at best though.

God damnit.
Quote by Zinnie
god placed the fossils in earth to confuse the humans into thinking that earth is older than it actually is, therefore, making men try and think outside the box....

just kidding, there is no god

www.youtube.com/user/andrew12398
I feel your pain, I'm 6'7 and have hands so big I had to change my technique.
mine is 7
so 8 and a quater isnt that big dude
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Better than hooked on crack, I suppose. I'd rather know my kids are safe at home beating their meat than out in the world robbing old women for their crack fix.

Quote by *sigh*
What a huge coincidence. I have a butthole also.
Quote by Badreligionrock
Goodness!

EDIT: I just measured from the bottom of my hand to the tip of my middle finger and it's 8 inches. Odds are you're not special.

woah, a bad religion and reuben fan

this person knows good music!
Quote by andrew12398
My dick is huge.

EDIT:

God damnit.

ROFLPANDAS!
That made my day.
Jackson King V KVX10
Line 6 Spider III 75 W.
Peavey 5150/6505 Combo to be owned at the end of 2010.
Mine are just over 7 inches.

Does this bear any relevance to the size of our love-guns?
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by rabidguitarist
Mine are just over 7 inches.

Does this bear any relevance to the size of our love-guns?

I don't understand what you're talking about. Those come in one size only.

Okay, I'm done with failing for now.
I'm 13 5'8 and my hands are 8 inches the way you measured.
^^
Wow your hands are huge considering your only 5'5. Im 6'0 and mine are only 8 inches
Woah, my hands are the same size as your TS. But I've never considered them big.

I'm 6'1" and just last year when I was 17 I was only 5'11" so you've got time.
Haikus are easy
But sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator
Well according to the glove chart 7 to 8 is like a small to an xl so it actually is rather big, even though it doesnt seem like it. And come on, my dad only has a hand thats 7 inches, so does my twin bro, and my dads like 5'8" or 5'8" and a half, and my bro is 5'6". So mine are big for my genetics/size. I went to the NBA store in NYC in 8th grade they had the molded hand prints of nba stars, and the only guy whose hands were noticeably bigger than mine were shaqs. Ive been able to palm a bball since 5th grade...
Quote by ticklemeemo
I've got huge hands too, about 7 and a half inches, and I'm only 15 and about 5' 10". The ladies like 'em, but thin necks are kind of uncomfortable.

There is no continuity in this thread!

Your hands aren't huge!

Mine are about 7 and a quarter, and my hands are apparantly 'tiny and girlish'. And I can only use skinny-neck guitars.

And I'm 6'0.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Thats not huge buddy, mine are 8 inches.

I know a guy whos are like 10, his are huge...its kinda scary actually
The only things we hate are those things we try to hide from others.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
Quote by Carmel
Either way, I don't think bananas should be placed in such proximity to an ass

I disagree. Bananas and ass are like peaches and cream.
Quote by rabidguitarist
There is no continuity in this thread!

Your hands aren't huge!

Mine are about 7 and a quarter, and my hands are apparantly 'tiny and girlish'. And I can only use skinny-neck guitars.

And I'm 6'0.

Well, they're also 6" from side to tip of thumb, and each of my fingers is more than a half inch wide.
Mines are 8 inches, I'm about 5ft8 and 17. I think that's an average size for teenagers who play guitar. I would love to know what the measurement of Steve Vai's left hand is.

I like how his left hand span is much wider than his right.
Last edited by CrazyDavey at Jul 21, 2008,
Quote by CrazyDavey
Mines are 8 inches, I'm about 5ft8 and 17. I think that's an average size for teenagers who play guitar. I would love to know what the measurement of Steve Vai's left hand is.

Why the hell are there five fingers (not including the thumb) on his left hand?
Quote by CrazyDavey

That's because there's an extra finger there. I assume it's a joke.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Ah, I was coding in HTML earlier and I forgot to switch /retard off. My apologies.
bump?
Jesus christ.

I'm 14 years old, 6'3, and 150 pounds, and the length from the end of my thumb to the tip of my pinky is 10".

Thats kind of odd.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I stick stuff in my pee hole.

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Stratocaster MIM Standard
Marshall MG30 (its purple )
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Page 1 of 2