Ok so I bought a encore mini strat thing for £10 of me mates brother(mainly for a joke guitar/something i didnt need to worry about or take seriously).Anyway now Im thinkin of havin a laugh with it and modding it but Im stuck for ideas.
Any CRAZY ideas are welcome and Im not toally bothered about the outcome although if its positive then great! (p.s I have a bill lawrence XL-500 on the way lmao)

The guitar referred to
Gear:
Jackson Pro Series DK2T Dinky
ESP LTD KH-202
Yamaha APX-5-12A
Antares 12 String Acoustic
Earthfire Jazz Bass
Peavey Valveking 212
Marshall MG30DFX
Peavey KB/A 15
BOSS MT-2
BOSS MD-2
Rocktek MWR-01
I think you'll find it's MDF - I passed one on from one friend to another friend for his young kids to start learning on recently- so I really wouldn't be spending any money on it - put an interesting finish on it, but whatever you put in it pickup wise is going to sound crap
burn it
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
lol burn it might be an option yet *takes note
but seriously I bought it so I could experiment a bit (without worrying Id break it)
yeah a finish sounds good ,might check out some other threads for some ideas
Gear:
ESP LTD KH-202
Yamaha APX-5-12A
Earthfire Jazz Bass
Peavey Valveking 212
Marshall MG30DFX
Peavey KB/A 15
BOSS MT-2
BOSS MD-2
Rocktek MWR-01
write t1ts all over it
jackson dk2 2008
hamer xt sunburst qt
epiphone g400
peavey vk212
morley p wah
behringer pb1000
dige bm
big muff ny
behringer dc 9 comp
member of the Jackson/Charvel Owners Club

£8.50/58fund for a ROCKTRON HUSH SUPER C PEDAL
put a neck p/u in
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
Take the hardware off and have a look inside it - I'm almost certain that is exactly the same model as I passed on - I replaced all the pots and wiring because it was all really scratchy and it was MDF.

If it is, rub it down, but not right back to the MDF as it'll be a nightmare if go into that, and play with refinishing it - it's always good to have tried that. With 1 pickup, it's going to be tough to do to much - if the pickup you've got coming is a 4 conductor one, you can mess about with the wiring - coil split etc.
Quote by rancidryan
put a neck p/u in

Yeah that came to mind,might do that

Quote by mark_wuk
Take the hardware off and have a look inside it - I'm almost certain that is exactly the same model as I passed on - I replaced all the pots and wiring because it was all really scratchy and it was MDF.

If it is, rub it down, but not right back to the MDF as it'll be a nightmare if go into that, and play with refinishing it - it's always good to have tried that. With 1 pickup, it's going to be tough to do to much - if the pickup you've got coming is a 4 conductor one, you can mess about with the wiring - coil split etc.

Well to be honest theres dints and scratches everywhere anyways so thats probablies a good idea.Coil Split would be interesting,or maybe make it out of phase or something.

Keep em coming
Gear:
ESP LTD KH-202
Yamaha APX-5-12A
Earthfire Jazz Bass
Peavey Valveking 212
Marshall MG30DFX
Peavey KB/A 15
BOSS MT-2
BOSS MD-2
Rocktek MWR-01
how bout making a monkeygrip on it?
Others accuse me of being evil when I'm just thinking differently
You could try and change the body shape, make it a single cutaway. or you could change the headstock so its more BR00T4L!!!1
GEAH
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
USA Big Muff Pi
BOSS BF-2 Flanger
Line6 Spider III 30

Amp fund £90
Quote by fire within
Damm you Jayyy, now I'm hungry

Quote by axefreak129
congratulations on the win-ulacious pizza, good sir.