Ok, I want to raise the action on my Peavey Raptor Plus EXP, because of some small fret buzz. I was wondering if there is anything I should watch out for while raising the action.
I dunno, just thought I should make sure before I do something like that. Should I just raise it until the fret buzz goes away?
well if you're confused on what to do you can take your guitar to your local guitar store and they'll help you out.
Just go nuts with a power drill!

All cravings aside, have you checked the neck first, it could be that your truss rod needs tweeking.

edit . . .

FRETS!!!!

There could be something wrong with them to.

If you don't know much about guitar maintainence then i'd agree with the chap above me, take it to reputable guitar wholesaler.

It might be a good idea to start to learn about it if your novice.

If i've come across as a patronising ball bag then please accept my deepest appologies.
Quote by bass guy 129
six hundred. sorry. im from maine and we dont talk no good none up hurr
Last edited by IdeLOLogies at Jul 21, 2008,
i would personally just take it to a tech or someone. if your going to raise the action you might as well get the entire guitar set up. frets may need leveling, get the truss rod readjusted, the whole 9 yards. it will feel sooooo good after its set up again. need to take my schecter in aswell....
Quote by Mo Jiggity
What he said. You are a wise man for not buying into the hype.

ya hear that...he thinks im wise