Okay, so I made a thread a few days ago about my computer automatically restarting randomly. Someone suggested I switch some settings around and it made it stop. But now it's doing it again and I have no idea how to stop it.

All of my fans are working fine, and virus scans show nothing. So now, can you help me UG? I really have no idea what's going on.
Quote by Pinky&The Brain

Brain
Are you pondering what I'm pondering pinky?

Pinky
I think so, Brain, but where would we buy rubber pants at this hour?
could be a hardware falt which is causing your system to automatically restart

does it just turn straight off or does it go through the shutdown process?
Quote by musical donkey
cyclobs you are demented..... in a good way
Could be a PSU (power supply) problem I'm sure I ran into this once. It's probably hardware related, at least.
Try http://www.almico.com/sfdownload.php

Download the latest version, run it, and check the temperature of your cores. It might not be the problem but at least it will clear any speculations of over heating causing the problem, and narrows the causes down. If the cores are over ~70 Degrees, that's the problem.
ive been through this one. youre gonna have to disable the windows automatic restart which will enable you to see the blue screen with the error. (windows default is to restart with some issues) could be a number of problems: faulty ram, fried mobo, etc. I happened to have a bad motherboard so i needed to replace it.