During a drunken adventure, my bandmates and I decided to truly test the durability of a Crybaby wah, and it culminated with my co-guitarist and I driving over both our wahs. The unfortunate consequence of this is that I need a new wah, and would like some imput. Price is not an issue, and I play everything from Clapton, to G 'n R to Metallica to Pantera. I would a meaner sounding wah than i had: Dunlop GCB 95.

PS for all those interested the wah took a subcompact but didn't respond well to an F-350 super duty.
24 BEER A DAY
EV'RY DAY
yeah go for the dime one. the CFH one. its cool
Quote by Diet_coke_head
Hey! Now you can molest you're grandma and she won't remember! Score!!!

Gear:
Fender Aerodyne Jazz Bass
Fender V Jazz
Ashdown MAG 410
EH Bass Big MUff
MXR Bass Octave Deluxe
Digitech Synth Wah
Quote by bassisto

PS for all those interested the wah took a subcompact but didn't respond well to an F-350 super duty.

lol to the 350 super duty.

535q, and i personally like the hendrix way, but that may not be as well suited to your music tastes.
if money is no object, then look into stuff you usually dont find in stores. rmc and fulltone are some good companies to start with. your standard cry babies and vox wahs are good, but if youve got no real budget then id look elsewhere.

also check out the ultimate wah thread, its got some good info and reviews in there.
the ultimate wah thread has a few reviews, check it out.

also, drink. don't drive.
Gibson SG Standard + 18volt EMG-81 & 85
Mesa/Boogie Mark IV + Recto 2x12
Keeley Modded BD-2
Vox V847a
Quote by one vision
Bureaucrats gonna crat.

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
picked up a Dime Crybaby from Hell today.

Crybaby from Hell = mega-bad-ass-ocity
24 BEER A DAY
EV'RY DAY