Alright guys any help would be greatly appreciated!
Alright well my amp was working fine yesterday, but come today i go to turn it on and nothing happens. The only things that seem to be doing anything are the channel light. The power light is off and it doesnt look like the tubes are glowing at all. I would appreciate any diagnosis you guys have.

Thanks!
Peavey JSX
Marshall 1960A
Ibanez S470 DXQM
Boss DD-6
Dunlop Original Crybaby
It's probably just the fuse - check the manual, or if it doesn't tell you what kind of fuse to buy, call their help / tech-support - you probably just need to go buy a fuse from Radio Shack for like $2 for a 4-pack. The fuse blows on purpose to protect more expensive components in the amp from getting hit with a power surge or other power-related problems. I have a used Mesa Tremoverb 2x12 where everything works, but it's old and dirty and has all-original parts after 10 years still, so I keep fuses around just in case.
alright thanks guys. I was hoping that it was just something minor like the fuse. ill go check it out and see if i can get it working again.
Peavey JSX
Marshall 1960A
Ibanez S470 DXQM
Boss DD-6
Dunlop Original Crybaby
oh and i was just wondering, if the channel lights still work but the main power light doesnt could it still be the fuse???
Peavey JSX
Marshall 1960A
Ibanez S470 DXQM
Boss DD-6
Dunlop Original Crybaby
nope all of the tubes look fine
Peavey JSX
Marshall 1960A
Ibanez S470 DXQM
Boss DD-6
Dunlop Original Crybaby
Ok so ive tried a new fuse but get the same results so its not the fuse thats the problem.
Could it be a problem with the Output transformer or Power supply??
Peavey JSX
Marshall 1960A
Ibanez S470 DXQM
Boss DD-6
Dunlop Original Crybaby