Influenced by the other chav attack threads.
I just found a video which gives you the general idea of a chav, except there more pussy like and they all like to think that they act like this and want to act like this, if you get me.

Oh and there usually scrawny white kids, unlike this vid.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=GsmzNB_eXek

Oh yeah and not french either

Edit: Btw i liek this sort of music and stuff im jsut talking abut the video not the music

Think of this as an extreme version of chav.

I WON'T GET TO GET WHAT I'M AFTER, 'TIL THE DAY I DIE

Quote by ealtdharkon

If there's fluff of the muff,
She's old enough!

...gotta warn you though, witty rhymes do NOT hold up in court...

Last edited by ishalleatyou at Jul 21, 2008,
LOL chavs ... they just want a place in the world you know

EDIT: are chavs bullys ?
Anyone wants to know what they're like, just type "Devo" into YouTube. Then imagine that, ALOT more aggressive, and you have a good chav.
Quote by Woozye
LOL chavs ... they just want a place in the world you know

EDIT: are chavs bullys ?

Well what do you mean...
In my eyes a bully is someone who doesnt have many friends and takes the mess out of the small guy for attention.

A chav is more of a group of twats jsut causing trouble forthe hell of it.

Quote by ealtdharkon

She's old enough!

WHAT? Devo is a band... Not chav-like at all =S
Quote by Deliriumbassist

My two pennies- theory. Learn it.
Skills. Get them.
Hair. Grow it to your ass.

Quote by Dempsey68
i can only keep it up for about 30 seconds before my fingers cramp up =[

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
Sorry, but because you listen to Tool doesn't mean you're intelligent.
Anyone else think that harry's cousin looks like a chav in the 5th harry potter book?
Quote by ishalleatyou
Well what do you mean...
In my eyes a bully is someone who doesnt have many friends and takes the mess out of the small guy for attention.

A chav is more of a group of twats jsut causing trouble forthe hell of it.

hmm .. I thought bullys were like groups of anti-social that are so anti-social that become social among themselves and that beat up and .. cause trouble forthe hell of it

EDIT:
Quote by saltysnail
Anyone else think that harry's cousin looks like a chav in the 5th harry potter book?

yeah , I thought THAT was a bully-like boy
Quote by Woozye
hmm .. I thought bullys were like groups of anti-social that are so anti-social that become social among themselves and that beat up and .. cause trouble forthe hell of it

Yeah i guess you right
Ignore the last post then

Quote by ealtdharkon

She's old enough!

Quote by filthandfury
I like Justice.

Do the D.A.N.C.E...

The way you move is a mystery
Quote by fortysix&2
WHAT? Devo is a band... Not chav-like at all =S

Not Devo "Whip it! Whip it good!" Devo, but Devo the guy who pretends to be a Chav and films it.
Last edited by filthandfury at Jul 21, 2008,
So like Wiggers?
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Quote by filthandfury
Not Devo "Whip it! Whip it good!" Devo, but Devo the guy who pretends to be a Chav and films it.

I wish some of these "chav" wannabe punks could run into some real gangs I've got around my town.

THAT would be "justice"
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
Chavs are just scum tbh
Gear n Shizz:

Washburn X50 Pro
Epiphone Korina Explorer
Line 6 Flextone III 75w
Quote by Just Andrew
So like Wiggers?

Yes, except they won't shut up about them.
I get very tense around apples...Well, I get very tense generally. I think I've fallen into the trap of blaming fruit.

Jeff

Peavey Studio Pro 112 for sale. Anyone want it?
I still say we rangle them all up, fly them to North America and systematically spread them out between Detroit, New York, and Toronto and see how long they last.
Quote by Tubyboulin
I still say we rangle them all up, fly them to North America and systematically spread them out between Detroit, New York, and Toronto and see how long they last.

This seems a very good idea.
I'll vote for you if you decide to run in the next election (i would, if i was old enough to vote that is)

Quote by ealtdharkon

She's old enough!

Quote by Just Andrew
So like Wiggers?

That's what I was thinking. Except they actually can't really do anything.

These chavs just sound like a bunch of annoying pricks. It'd be interesting to see how they would fare if they came to the U.S. I imagine they'd get their asses kicked - BIG TIME. Well, depending on where they were.

Speaking of which, are these guys in cities or are they in like small towns and stuff?
"Let's not be too rough on our own ignorance. I mean, after all, it's the thing that makes America great." - Frank Zappa while on the Arsenio Hall Show

Quote by vintage x metal
On a side note, TS, love the username. I'd kill to be under you.
Quote by Thebridge
That's what I was thinking. Except they actually can't really do anything.

These chavs just sound like a bunch of annoying pricks. It'd be interesting to see how they would fare if they came to the U.S. I imagine they'd get their asses kicked - BIG TIME. Well, depending on where they were.

Speaking of which, are these guys in cities or are they in like small towns and stuff?

Yeah man, where I'm from here in the U.S., no one deals with **** like that.

I dunno about you all, but If I got the **** beat out of me by a group like that, and let the right people know... well, it wouldn't happen again.
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
That's quite a realistic vision actually, and they that the French don't have chav equivalents. Just most Chavs here are whiter - except in the sink estates of huge cities - and scrawnier. But you do get many who are just like that.

But this is a true Chav:http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZZXslsLDLs
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by Just Andrew
So like Wiggers?

It looks kind of like that. Except in athletic clothing, and alot more annoying. Most wiggers (atleast I know of) don't really bother other people. they just constantly start **** with other wiggers that wear different color T-shirts.
If they are just a bunch of scrawny kids, couldn't a couple big dudes just flat out annihilate them? ****, I used to be scrawny and I knew how weak I was.
Quote by ishalleatyou
This seems a very good idea.
I'll vote for you if you decide to run in the next election (i would, if i was old enough to vote that is)

Im not from America, but thanks for the support
Quote by Calabur
If you're wondering what a chav is... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xG-lczsY3v0

people actually leave their houses wearing that shit, without intending on running a marathon later????
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
wow, all this talk about chavs on this forum made me think they were big tough drunk guys, now i can't help but laugh at them. I would LOVE to see them last a day in my city
but since there are so many of them in Europe I really feel bad for whoever has to put up with their bull****.
Feel free to add me on STEAM: thesystemhasfailed
XBL tag: cbiggs18
Quote by NoLaurelTree000
people actually leave their houses wearing that shit, without intending on running a marathon later????

Yes. ahahahahahahahaa.