it says "you cant manage this band" when i click it. hhaha
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
nice guys, you obviously need a drummer but don't we all. teh riffage is excellent it had me banging my head, the guitar tones are nice but u lose a little defintion at times. at time the drum track is a little loud as well. it seems like u are using only one guitar, which is odd for a band of 2 GUITARISTS!!, i think teh song is also calling out for some kind of solo but it still rocks well done
Last edited by Gnomestar at Jul 23, 2008,
2 bassists? We're both guitarists
Hopefully we will add a solo over the final heavy riff. Hopefully we will get a real drummer soon as well. Glad you liked it, and cheers for comments
Up The Boro!
Quote by Oddsbodkins
2 bassists? We're both guitarists
Hopefully we will add a solo over the final heavy riff. Hopefully we will get a real drummer soon as well. Glad you liked it, and cheers for comments

thats what i said

it's what i meant anyway
I love what youve got s far, you guys need to recorded some more **** though! Get your acts together and write!!!

That first riff is heavy, dude. I usually hate those dissonant flatted 2nd/flatted 5th chords, but they actually fit really well here. Drums could be turned up a bit though. Love the chugging at 0:22.

1:05 is sex. Pure sex. I love minor thirds.

Breakdown at 3:08 is heavy as ****. Nice one.

All in all that was pretty good the quality could be better and vocals/bass would be nice but good job so far. 8.5/10?

Crit mine? If you could click the top link in my sig and crit some of my bands work, that would be sweet.
I'm a person.