recently i've been just looking at some boutique amp websites, and i listened to the clips of fuchs amps. good lord, the tone is just KILLER! so creamy and good...

BUT! they are about $3,000 new for the ODS 50 head.

Two rock also has roughly the same sound and quality, as well as price....

so has anyone owned one of these amps, and would like to share?
Quote by yorkshireterror
Dunlop's got the right idea
Oh yeah, only took me a few months
Founder of the "I Support Robert Keeley Mods," if you like them too, put this in your sig!

i <3 breakdowns
dunno about own, but i think riffhog has tried a couple of them. i think a few of the guys round here have tried them, perhaps. I haven't.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
dunno about own, but i think riffhog has tried a couple of them. i think a few of the guys round here have tried them, perhaps. I haven't.

yeah, sadly where i live, the guitar center just has marshall's and mesa's. plus, there are no mom and pop shops that carry them or anything. but god, i wish they did
Quote by yorkshireterror
Dunlop's got the right idea
Oh yeah, only took me a few months
Founder of the "I Support Robert Keeley Mods," if you like them too, put this in your sig!

i <3 breakdowns
They're amazing amps, a shop near me carries them and I always try them out.
Quote by thefitz
Interesting. It turns out that there are people on the forum who play an upright bass. I'll make a note of that.

*makes note*

*puts note on wall*

*stares at note for a minute*

*sits back down and resumes doing what I was doing*
I've always wonder how they're pronounced.

But, sadly i've never tried one, but they're hailed as very good amps on the Gear Page (another forum, total gearheads)
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator