Page 1 of 2
MY BAND MADE THIS SONGCHECK IT OUT ITS SO SICK itscalled sante fe

Check it out http://artists.ultimate-guitar.com/false_prophets/
Last edited by NackerRrhythmG8 at Jul 21, 2008,
you posted this like 3 times
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
Hmm.... something is fishy here. I listened to two recordings earlier today, and then one posted all of a sudden sounds light years ahead. Not just recording quality, but the playing and tones are far superior.

Why is this so much different from the stuff on your profile?

Are we being joshed?

CT
Could I get some more talent in the monitors, please?

I know it sounds crazy, but try to learn to inhale your voice. www.thebelcantotechnique.com

Chris is the king of relating music things to other objects in real life.
bc this was from my guitaristjeff satch21 he has way better recordingstuff i swear nothinghappen i play a little guitar and just started recording trust i would nv do sumthin illegal
The lead guitar tone was pretty good.

Edit: You say you play a little bit of guitar, but you have a gibson sg special.
I'm the new king
I taste the queen
In here we are all anemic
In here, anemic and sweet
Last edited by Broken Lungs at Jul 21, 2008,
Quote by NackerRrhythmG8
who dat

You, I don't see why you would get banned, but maybe they know something I don't.
I'm the new king
I taste the queen
I don't really know the rules so I can't comment, but the kid just sounds like he's excited about his band and wants people to hear it. I think people shouldn't be too harsh on him, that's just me though, again maybe i'm missing half of the story, this is the only post of his i've seen.
I'm the new king
I taste the queen
thx idk no whats happening i didnt post 5 threads of this i think some onehacking into to my pc bc i didnt post 5 threads in the same place thats just stupid
Something very fishy about this. This sounds nothing like the other stuff that was on this profile earlier (which is all taken down now). Timing is all spot on and sounds like tons of time and effort and he says "I played a little guitar"?
omg i played drums for 5 to 6 years i play guitar bout 1

i am in a band with an insane guitarist that has a fender stratocaster american and a huge fender vintage deluxe tube amp do you think with my gear i can pruduce that sound

he recorded it why dont you listen to me go to his page satch21
im assuming your at least 6 if you've played drums for 6 years? i havent met a 6 year old this immature
Quote by NackerRrhythmG8
wow its kinda funny how no one cares any more and ur the only one trying to dis me

I think your grammar is **** also, and you suck at life.
Page 1 of 2