Poll: Have you spent more time today on UG then playing your instrument?
Poll Options
View poll results: Have you spent more time today on UG then playing your instrument?
Today I've spent more time on UG
105 65%
Today I've spent more time playing my instrument
57 35%
Voters: 162.
This is just out of curiousity.
Have you spent more time TODAY on UG then you have spent playing your instrument? Please vote in the poll.
whenever im on UG i have my bass in hand so Both.
Quote by metalcore123
I hate trying to cover up my cheese in school because the bimbo next to me dislikes the smell of pure love.

I'm bringing farts back!
Quote by CorvetteRick
Playing what instrument?

Are we talkin guitar here? or is this more fap-oriented?

Any instrument. I left it open ended so it could include bassists, drummers, flutists, whatever. And no, it's not related to masturbating like every other damn thread
Lately yea, because I've been taking a break from playing. Usually no, playing guitar is mainly what I do, just whilst watching TV etc etc

Origionaly Posted by CTFOD
Origionaly Posted by hownowbrowncow:
Get a new bicycle
Then you can ride it with no handlebars.

No handlebars.

No handlebars...
For the past 2 days ive been on the net (Pit and R&R forms) way more than Ive spent time playing my instruments. I feel like crap, (getting over a cold) and so I just lay in bed on the laptop.

I have to get back to work tomorrow though as I have a few videos that must get out.
Last edited by moody07747 at Jul 21, 2008,
Quote by CorvetteRick
Playing what instrument?

Are we talkin guitar here? or is this more fap-oriented?

touché
You like it
today i've been really tired and i decided to relax listening to dream theater and spend some time on UG. besides i like playing my guitar at night instead of daylight. i don't know why.
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
i spend more time on UG than playing my guitar
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
yeah, ug, not gonna lie.

i havent played ANY of my instruments much recently, and I have no excuse.

Yeah. The rumors are true. I'm a twat.
Yeah. I hardly play my bass anymore because I'm not in a band and I dont really care about getting megapopslaptaprapskillz.
more time on ug since i havent played guitar today
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

I need to practice more, but I find more time for THe Pit somehow.

That's cool, I normally play late at night when I can get some privacy...
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Hell yeah. I'm sort of at a standstill in my guitar playing, so instead of playing myself to death by boredom, I'm on here, receiving handfuls of lols every day.
It all makes sense
We're capable of beauty
Through sounds that make on cringe
The dogs only hear us now

I barely play my instruments anymore, so I spend more time on UG.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.
I come on UG when eye CANT play my guitar (eg. Im at work right now, antisocialin it up )
'And if this clock keeps beating down, let the branded time keep playing, of all the minutes that were taken away, will your watch be waiting.'
I go on UG when I can't play guitar. I'm on vacation and don't have one, so yes, I will be on UG more than playing my guitar. Otherwise, I'm hardly ever on UG anymore.
Quote by SmElLy KiD
That is priceless man, you might be my new idol.

TS, whenever I see your username, I misread it as "isuckhardcocks."

Just had to get that out there.

We're ticking away, the moments that make up the dull days
Usually I would say yes, but for the past 2 months, I've been working at guitar A LOT. So I'm happy.
What do you mean do I spend more time in the pit then practicing? pftt....

okay you got me, I haven't played for a few days now...
Feel free to add me on STEAM: thesystemhasfailed
XBL tag: cbiggs18
Wauw. I'm amazed. Everyone seems to have this attitude that practice=work, internet=fun.

I play my guitar for fun.
Quote by adamrandall
ahh yes SRV. i got the intro on texas flood (easy) and then he's like twangledoodleblopdebloo dun dun dun dun DA dun DA and im like *dead*.

The Unholy plays a Jackson Warrior X through a Metal Muff

Squigglymetal!
Quote by TheUnholy
Wauw. I'm amazed. Everyone seems to have this attitude that practice=work, internet=fun.

I play my guitar for fun.

Welcome to teh pit where interwebz are epic fun. I guarantee if you ask this in any other for it would be the other way around.
Normally, more time on UG, although it depends on how much access to the internet I get - if my dad is working from home in the evening, I'll go to the guitar.
Atm, the internet is my contact with the world, guitar is to relax. Problem is, I took all the strings off, and I can't be bothered to put new ones on yet :P
And the Pit brings the lulz - the guitar is just pure awesome, but no lulz.
I only come on UG to let my hands rest, I have just played for 10 hours
Quote by Sir Anonymous
I'd call you a crazy Brit, but your username seems to quite assure your sanity.

Quote by Slaytanic1993
Epic username of pure epicness

To: Jesus=ConArtist
The power was out today, so I was on my acoustic guitar and reading, so for today, it goes to my instrument.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Yeah I can't play for more than an hour. I just get bored. Music is just a hobby for me anyway.
H e l l o .