sounds like it would be pretty good with some overdramatic power ballad drums
nice fauxhawk on the guitarist btw, it's one of those deceptive ones where i couldn't really tell at first
I want Super Saiyan abilities
Nice guitar melody, it gets sort of boring though because it doesn't pick up, the vox are alright, maybe add some other instruments, make it more emotional or something like that . Other then that it's not bad.
Not too bad, dude. The vocals are understandably off - it was a one take recording. I think if he was standing he could have done a little better to be honest, haha. As ALajoie said, the guitar gets kind of boring.
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
Quote by rebelmidget
sounds like it would be pretty good with some overdramatic power ballad drums
nice fauxhawk on the guitarist btw, it's one of those deceptive ones where i couldn't really tell at first

haha interesting observation

Quote by DiveRightIn63
Not too bad, dude. The vocals are understandably off - it was a one take recording. I think if he was standing he could have done a little better to be honest, haha. As ALajoie said, the guitar gets kind of boring.

ya i understand that it gets repetitive. For some reason the singer never comes in right away during the chorus and the verse. I'm gunna tell him to, I think that will make it less boring. Thanks for your crit, I appreciate it. Anyone else?
www.youtube.com/jordan123x
nice little ballad however the 2 major problems have been mentioned above, the singer is a bit off and the song gets repetitive, you might look add adding somehting like a violin or soem strings to build it up. you definatly need to get your singer to sing straight away ratehr than wait a few bars between each verse and chorus.

i dont know if u haev another version of this song but this song needs more instruments to ridge the gap and to create mroe tension

thansk for the review on my stuff
Quote by Gnomestar
nice little ballad however the 2 major problems have been mentioned above, the singer is a bit off and the song gets repetitive, you might look add adding somehting like a violin or soem strings to build it up. you definatly need to get your singer to sing straight away ratehr than wait a few bars between each verse and chorus.

i dont know if u haev another version of this song but this song needs more instruments to ridge the gap and to create mroe tension

thansk for the review on my stuff

ya we have another version with piano, drums, and bass. thanks for your critique. Anyone else?
www.youtube.com/jordan123x