I have put down money and ordered a brand new Ibanez S620EXQM. I have read the reviews and they all say good things. However, it would be nice to hear from anyone else who may have experiance with this guitar.

Thanks,

Shawn

Link
http://www.ibanez.co.jp/world/country/frame_canada.html

Guitars:
Gibson Les Paul Studio EMG 81/85

Amp:
Roland Cube 30

Pedals:
Boss DD-7
Boss ML-2
Boss OS-2
Boss NS-2
Ibanez TS-9
wah wah wee wah. that is a reaaal perdy git-tar. i haven't played too many ibanez's but the one's i have played sound great and seem pretty solid (from what i gathered in a 10 minute session) but unfortunately i don't really know anything about this one, but it probably kicks ass. so congrats sir
Thanks for the reply. I was curious what anyone might think of the bridge.
Guitars:

Amp:
Roland Cube 30

Pedals:
Boss DD-7
Boss ML-2
Boss OS-2
Boss NS-2
Ibanez TS-9
Bump. I was hoping someone might have some experience with this bridge?
Guitars:

Amp:
Roland Cube 30

Pedals:
Boss DD-7
Boss ML-2
Boss OS-2
Boss NS-2
Ibanez TS-9
hm the bridge looks like a floyd rose copy. i mean, it houldnt be bad, but there are purists that will probably say it sucks. it probably will compared to an OFR, but i'm sure it's fine. it'll go out of tune less than most non-trem guitars and strats. looks nice but i think the controls and output jack are placed wierdly haha.
Jackson RR5 ivory w/ EMG 81/85
Jackson DX6 w/ SD Distortion & Dimarzio Super Distortion
Fender Starcaster Sunburst
Mesa/Boogie DC-3
Johnson JT50 Mirage
Ibanez TS-9
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Boss CE-5

ISP Decimator
Boss DD-6
Korg Pitchblack
never played the new zero resistance bridge, but since it's on a higher-end ibby guitar, I don't think it'd be junk like the edge III.

looks pretty stable
Quote by steven seagull
There are no boring scales, just boring guitarists.

Quote by convictionless
dude calebrocker, that first song on your list almost made me cry
11/10
you win my good sir

^ My For Mom cover

Check out my MP3s!!
in my experience, the ibanez's tremolo systems are much more user friendly. I can tune one right in in about 20 minutes, I can't even do it in a day with a floyd rose. I have a dipshi t for a friend that always jacks his up and i'm always repairing it. I'm amazed cause It's so rock solid I don't know how he jacks his up... so yeah, I like em' at least

Make sure you look up some guides on how to set the action on a FR cause it's WAAAY different than anything else you'll ever touch.
Hagstrom Super Swede Valveking 112 BBE free fuzz Crybaby
What do you make of a society that is so primitive that it clings to the belief that certain words in its language are so powerful that they could corrupt you the moment you hear them? - Zappa
It's thin so it's fast.

Dragonforce plays with S series guitars. Something's gotta be right.
Try it, I dare you!
Thany's great, thanks guys! I can't wait to pick it up.
Guitars:

Amp:
Roland Cube 30

Pedals:
Boss DD-7
Boss ML-2
Boss OS-2
Boss NS-2
Ibanez TS-9
i have the very same guitar u do, i did a review of it, check it out, the link is http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/reviews/electric_guitars/ibanez/s620exqm/index.html
very good choice!
n yeah, herman li uses an s series with the same bridge(he's now got his signature guitar, but it is based on the s series, and he still uses an s series)
Ibanez Saber Series Owner!

Don't jump on the bandwagon, Line 6 Spider III's Aren't that bad!

B.U.C.K.E.T.H.E.A.D.

Quote by kirkwannabe

You, goonerbynature, win teh internetz.

Quote by b4t3man

Gold.

Quote by whitenihilist

Quote by execution_666
It's thin so it's fast.

Dragonforce plays with S series guitars. Something's gotta be right.

I find your logic to be flawed...

Either way; I want that guitar...
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.