When i first started on this site i saw a thread where people would post their gear... and i cn find them for guitar and the custom sections but none for the bass section and i could have sworn i saw a thread like this a while ago but can't find it now... so could like a mod make one and sticky it? or something... and if you know where a thread like this is can you point me in that direction so i can shut up?
In your eyes I see the darkness that tourments you, and in your head where it dwells, I'll give you my hand if you reach out and grab it, let's walk away from this hell.
oh and i did search... so good try and thanks...

i checked it out but there aren't many pictures and i want to see some custom basses... not "look at what i bought"
In your eyes I see the darkness that tourments you, and in your head where it dwells, I'll give you my hand if you reach out and grab it, let's walk away from this hell.
Last edited by shampooboy37 at Jul 21, 2008,
Protip...show your stuff threads always have the most views in a forum so click the word "views" at the top
Thank you mucho..... I found what i was looking for...