I've been playing for about a year now. I've just recently started learning all the right stuff, like Music Theory and Scales. Pentatonics and Intervals and all of that stuff, but I'm interested in getting my own sound. I just got some money from selling old crap out of my room. Okay, so I want to purchase a Boss Dealy Pedal. I have a Boss DS-1 Distortion Pedal.

So: What do I do to use both pedals at once, can I even do that?
yep, do whatever you want. there are guys that use prolly 10 pedals at once, though imo thats a little redic. for delay I'd suggest the DD-6 or maybe they changed it to the DD-7 now, I have a DD-6 so ask me about it if you have any specific questions.
Of course you can...you get yourself a little cable, and attach it from the output of one to the input of the other. Then run the output of the second back to the amp. Easy as pie.
Oh no he just divided by zero again...*gets sucked into vortex*

Originally Posted by Sirwinston89
whoa man this is turning into the Dream Theater appreciation thread!!! If only every thread kicked this much ass!

You're welcome
yea, you can use as many pedals as you want, you just need a good power supply to run them all

to use both at once just make sure they're powered and engage the bypass
if you love bbe products join the "i heart bbe" group. kthnx (click link below)
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/ilovebbe/

Quote by Dempsey68
get a cheap marshall... my MG15DFX has a button that simulates the sound of one of the expensive tube marshall amps.
Ah. That's what I assumed, I mean, I figured it was something like that but I wanted to just be sure before I spent money on an extra cable and such. Thanks.