I'm looking for some grindcore that has those borderline disgusting vocals (the kind that sounds like the noises of an upset stomach basically). The only band I know of like that at the moment is Last Days of Humanity.

Any recommendations?
maybe she was hiding because she wanted to be found.
uh

go to the hardcore forum?
RIP:
"Dimebag" Darrell Lance Abbott
Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
Clifford Lee Burton

You'll all be missed

Disciple of Åkerfeldtism
I don't believe grindcore is metal on UG. This should go in the hardcore forum where there is probably a grindcore thread
I decided I want to be more like the people on ug...

Searchbar!!!

That oughta do it.

Time for a supercool guitar demonstration by herman li,

Herman Li- why is this guitar so big?

Stage guy- because its a bass herman

Take it to the rec thread
i don't know much about grindcore, but Waking the Cadaver comes to mind when you mention "disgusting"
but i wouldn't recommend them to anyone

btw grindcore is acceptable here...
(it even has a section in the rec thread)
I don't really know about the disgusting vocals part... but if you haven't heardthem already, try out :

hewhocorrupts (grindcore band who parodies Metallica on Master of Profits)
KungFu Rick
Ghostlimb

Sorry if this wasn't what you are looking for.
Like-father, like-son rebels bloated on korn, eminems and bizkits. Lord hear our prayer take back your Amy Grant mosh-crews and your fair-weather politics
Quote by dminishedthingy
i don't know much about grindcore, but Waking the Cadaver comes to mind when you mention "disgusting"

Oh ok. I was just going by the "core" ending
I decided I want to be more like the people on ug...

Searchbar!!!

That oughta do it.

Time for a supercool guitar demonstration by herman li,

Herman Li- why is this guitar so big?

Stage guy- because its a bass herman

grindcore isnt metal anywhere

try Kratornas for some sick fucked up black/grind
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
Quote by dminishedthingy

Waking the Cadaver is horrible. They're crazy sloppy.

Maybe Whitechapel?
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.
Quote by dminishedthingy

btw there is a grindcore thread in the punk forum, dunno about the hardcore forum, but judging by the HC forums inhabitants its probably a scenegrind thread full of unhelpful scenesters
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
actaully there used to be a very good grind/power violence thread in the hardcore forum. A lot of the regulars there are bigger elitists then some of you.

cock and ball torture comes to mind, but take it to the rec. thread.

p.s. grindcore is discussed here as well as the hardcore forum, jerks.
Quote by BleedDeathMetal
Waking the Cadaver is horrible. They're crazy sloppy.

Maybe Whitechapel?

Neither of them are Grind. Deathcore =/= Grindcore. As for some nasty vocals (you probably know these, but what the ****) **** and Ball Torture and The Day Everything Became Nothing are both good, especially the second.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.